14.

Montana
next day

Awaking from my slumber, I stretched my body, realizing I was still in Joey's bed. I'd fell asleep here by accident.

I was missing him so much, the only way I could sleep last night was smelling his signature scent on the bed.

"Montana!" I heard Ms. Carol calling me as I quickly got up and walked toward the door.

"Yes?" I answered, clearing my throat after.

"Come here." I heard Teesh's voice with a sense of urgency in her tone and I furrowed my eyebrows.

What the hell is she doing here?

"Alright, here I come." I told her as I put on my shoes then left out of the room.

I came down the stairs and she was standing right there with sympathetic eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she guided me outside and up the block.

As we walked, I could smell fire burning on a grill, already knowing someone was cooking out.

"Damn, I want some cookout food." I spoke as we finally made it to the top of the block.

"What's going on, T?" I asked her as she stopped in her tracks to look at me.

"Look." She showed me her phone and I looked at whatever it was.

"Girl, you made me come all the way out here for a video."

"No. Listen." She told me as I listened closely.

"Shit." I heard Josiah's voice and I quickly grabbed the phone, seeing that this was much more than just any old video.

"Now I don't know if that's-"

"Who sent you this?" I snapped, cutting her off and she shrugged, showing me the number at the top of the message.

I'd never seen this number before so I was completely confused. Who would send something like this and then to Teesh at that.

"I don't know if that's him, Monty but it sounds lik-"

"Teesh, that's him. I know what the hell he sounds like in bed and that's his d.." I trailed off, not even finishing my sentence.

I was stuck, I didn't know what to think. I was hurt and confused. I just didn't understand what was going on.

"Can you call the number and find out who it is that sent this to you?"

"I did. A couple of times. But no answer."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes.

"Let me see the number, I'll try from my phone." I spoke desperately.

I mean, I had questions. I didn't know if the video was old. If it was recent. I didn't know anything. All I knew was there was another woman giving Josiah head and it was breaking my heart into pieces by the second.

He knew our rules.

"Just calm down and see if they'll answer for you." Teesh coached and I nodded, calling the number while watching the video again. I couldn't help but to cry as I did.

"Stop watching it." She told me, trying to take her phone back. I shook my head, hanging up my phone once I realized they weren't going to answer.

"No, Teesh because that's recent." I wiped my face, letting my anger take over my sadness as I shoved my phone into my pocket.

"How do you know?"

"That's Josiah's new tattoo. He got that tattoo a few months ago." I explained to her, looking closely at the video.