I got this - 21

A tie? How is it a tie? Our dance was much better than theirs!

"The way a tie can be broken is by duets." The announcer says. "Choose your duet and first to perform will be England! You have 1 hour."

We all run off stage to Kate, who's going to be our duet ?

"James and Riley? Are you ready?" Giselle asks.

They about to answer when Kate butts in. "Actually I was thinking that Noah and Ellie can do this." She says looking at us.

Our eyes widen, "A-Are  you sure?" I ask.

"Yes! Now go rehearse!" She says.

I grab Noah's hand and run to the rehearsal room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We've been rehearsing for about 45mins now and I'm thinking about putting an Ariel in instead of a walkover.

"Noah?"

"Yeah." He says softly.

"Uh nothing... we should go get ready."

"Sure let's go."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(What I'm wearing⤴️ Noah is wearing a maroon button up with Black pants)

We are standing in the wings watching Ella and her partner perform. Our dance is way better, especially because Noah and I have good chemistry.

I got this...

Noah's P.O.V
Ellie looks beautiful! I can't wait to do our duet, since we are a couple now!

We step onto the stage, I can see that Ellie is confident, she really wants to win against Ella.

*Song- I Found by Amber Run*

We begin to dance, Ugh I love dancing with this girl. We are so familiar on how each others body work and we can execute Lifts perfectly. About halfway through the dance we come to the part where Ellie swapped out an Ariel for a walkover, and out of the corner of my eye I see her do an Ariel. A huge grin forms on her face making me smile too.

Soon the dance finishes and we are looking straight into each others faces.

"I did it." Ellie whispers to me.

"I knew you could."

Then we stand up straight and walk to the front of the stage, then England is welcomed back to the stage.

"That was amazing!" The announcer starts. "It was difficult but the judges have come to a decision.... the winner going onto the Finals is.... The Next Step!!"

Ellie squeals and jumps into my arms so I wrap my arms around her small figure. Once we release each other, all u can think about is how much I want to kiss her.

Without even thinking about what I'm doing I lean in and smash my lips against hers. She returns it and I cup her face. We soon realise what we did and pull away.

Ellie's P.O.V
Once we pull away my face goes red as I realise we did that in front of an audience and in live television.

"Oh no, Maldita sea." Oh no, damn. I say to Noah looking at the audience. "There's an audience."

"I know.." he trails off.

I look at Ella and do my signature sarcastic smile and wave. Then grab Noah's hand and walk off the stage. We finally beat Ella, weakest dancer? I think not!

Once we walk off stage we are bombarded with hugs and 'yeahs!'

We are going to the finals!

A/n: I just wanted to add this chapter in because I still wanted James and Riley to do the last duet because it was so cute.

Also hope you liked the little Nellie moment🤍🤍