The Message

Charlie's POV

The date with Alastor was amazing, he and I are an item now! We walked back to the hotel smiling at each other and talking once again, when we were at the door we stopped, I gave him back his jacket. He softly smiled and we then entered the lobby.

We saw Anais hiding her face as she cried, Angel was hugging her, he seemed a bit upset that she was crying. Nifty looked concerned, Vaggie was rubbing her temples, Husk was a patting Anais' head with a worried look.

Alastor quickly ran to his daughter and hugged her. She sobbed and held him tight, I walked up to them and looked at Anais. She looked back and let go of her father and hugged me, I hugged her back.

"Please don't let her take me." Anais said in a soft voice. We all looked at her confused, all except Angel. He explained to us that he and Anais were going to go get ice cream a few blocks away, when a strange woman grabbed Anais by her (deer) ear.

She was a blonde woman, a little chubby, and had a tight dress on. Angel said that she looked like a flapper girl, whatever that is... He lightly tugged onto Anais' sleeve and yelling at the woman. She said she was the mother of Anais and that she wants her child back. Angel didn't let go, he said to "back the fuck up" , Anais yelled at the woman, she didn't want to go back to her mom..her real mom.

The woman then let go of Anais and said to leave Alastor a message. "She said to tell Alastor, "If I can't have the one thing I love, them you can't have the second thing you love..that-that other blonde"."

Alastor seemed very pissed, you couldn't tell because of that smile, I knew he was angry by the look of his eye. I was still hugging Anais, she seemed a bit shaken from the encounter. "Don't let mommy hurt Charlie. I don't care if she hurts me, please daddy...don't let her hurt Charlie!" Anais sobbed when she said the last part.

Alastor's smile turned soft and his eyes were now calm. He hugged Anais, I let her go so she can hug Al, he looked at her sad eyes. "I won't ever let Mimzy hurt you and Charlie. I promise, i won't even let her get one inch closer to Charlie. She won't take you back, I promise." He kissed her forehead and Anais seemed to calm down.

I lightly smiled and patted Anais' head. She was a sweet girl that didn't deserve to witness that. Mimzy. So that's the name of Anais' mom...I just hope I don't ever have to meet her again. And I hope she never hurts Anais again. If she does, I will bring unholy hell to her life.

☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞

Anais' POV

I whined that Charlie sleep with me. Papa didn't want to disturb Charlie, I wanted her and him to hug me, I wanted to feel safe and loved, I told him. He chuckled and finally let me ask Charlie if she wanted to sleep with us. She looked a bit shocked and then looked at papa, she blushed. I quickly turned around in time to notice that he winked at her, causing Charlie to blush.

I didn't understand all this adult body language. That's what Angel Dust called it whenever papa and Charlie smiled at each other and winked at each other. We all changed into our pajamas, I slept in the middle of Charlie and papa, I finally felt happy.

Charlie will be a great mama! She makes me feel safe and she makes me happy. We have so much in common! She doesn't hurt me like my real mom.. I'm glad she isn't here and that she didn't find where I was. Let's just hope she never finds us, that way Charlie can be my new mommy and papa can be happy with his new girlfriend!

Charlie was on my left and papa was on my right, I wasn't curled up in a ball, I was straight, meanwhile papa and Charlie were holding me. I really did feel loved, I felt safe with them both. Papa always made me feel safe, but with Charlie she made me feel loved and cared for.

I love her and papa.

❀  ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

The three slept peacefully though out the night. Anais loved the idea of Alastor and Charlie together with her, happy. Alastor was fond of it too, and so was Charlie. Would they really be a happy family together? Or would something try to ruin that?

(A/n): sorry this is a short chapter! I wanted to release a new one considering it's been two days(?) since I've posted. Also I'm going to make a new story! I already have the character (female) in mind. I also have like a picture of how she looks like. Anyways have a great day! Love you!