13

Justice Thompson
- I'm sorry sis shit wasn't suppose to go this far. 11:28 p.m
-Messiah was only suppose to leave and lay low for a few months not this long. It was never my intention to hurt you. I feel bad because I know I lied to you for so long. 11:29 p.m.
-I can admit that I could have straight up told Messiah no but I was just trying to help him not thinking how it was gone affect you. 11:30 p.m.
-I understand if you hate me Noonie. 11:30 p.m.
Sis🌻-I don't hate you June. I'm angry, hurt, betrayed, confused, numb all of the above. If you was near me I'd punch you in the face right now. You both were stupid for keeping this up for so long. Yes, you could've told your brother no but you didn't. I don't trust you no more so give me fifty feet I'll love💙 you from a distance✌🏽. 11:31 p.m.

"Damn man. ," June tossed his phone onto the table.

"Watch your damn mouth before I hit you in it. Now what's wrong with you? ," Patrice took her attention off the Steve Wilkos show and looked at her son.

"I messed up mama. ," spoke June.

"Yeah. ," agreed Patrice.

"She don't even trust me no more. She told me she doesn't hate me, she gotta love me from a distance. ," sighed June rubbing his hair.

"What did y'all expect? For her to welcome you with open arms and say it's okay? Your actions has consequences you know that. ," stated Patrice.

"I'm mad at myself because I knew how she was feeling; yet I still sat in her face and lied. ," said June.

"Where did I go wrong raising the two of you? I know I'm not your biological mother Justice, but I tried my best to instill in y'all what was instilled into me. ," questioned Patrice while staring at her son for answer.

"You did your best ma we know right from wrong it's the idea we were being selfish. Tell me what to do. How do I fix this? ,asked June looking at his mother for the answer.

"That's something you have to figure out on your own baby. Just like y'all carried out that plan y'all gone have to find a way to clean up this mess y'all made. ," said Patrice turning her attention back to the television.

Sincere Philips
Sincere turned the volume down on her phone as she pulled out a small-like jewelry box preparing to roll yet another blunt. That's all she's been doing since yesterday smoking and eating. Still not talking to Serenity and Xahkeia it felt foreign to know that they're in the same house and not speaking to one another. After the whole blow up she couldn't do anything but sit back, think, and cry.

"Noonie can I come in? ," a voice came from the other side of the door.

"Yeah. ," Sincere spoke dryly her voice raspy for crying.

"Let this up before your mom smells it and starts tripping. ," Silas walked over and opened her window.

"Thanks Dad. ," said Sincere.

"Wanna talk about it? ," asked Silas sitting on his younger daughters bed.

"Am I stupid? I mean, is it stupid that even after all this I was willing to give Messiah another chance. ," sniffled Sincere.

"No you aren't stupid and it isn't stupid you love him. You can't fight your heart because the heart always get what it wants princess. Even if you still decide to give him another chance I wouldn't be mad it's your life I can't tell you what to do you're grown. ," stated Silas.

"I just feel so betrayed. ,"Sincere sat up laying her head on her dad's shoulder.

"And you have every right to feel that way. You did nothing wrong, but I agree with Ren you have to let him know the pain he caused you. ," spoke Silas rubbing her back.