24. Earthlings

We have reached 25k in reads...This is happening way to fast for me to comprehend :O Thank you all so much! This story started as a way to pass time in the beginning but it's grown into something more now. I want to thank everyone who has sent in some fanart so far I love seeing what you all have created. Through it we have actually gained an official artist for the story by the name of JustAlonelyPerson who drew this interpretation of Y/n

I look forward to showing you all their incredible creations in the future! :D I'm going to release a fanart chapter at some point so it's not too late to have your own stuff included if you want to create something and send it in! Anyway let's ge...

I look forward to showing you all their incredible creations in the future! :D I'm going to release a fanart chapter at some point so it's not too late to have your own stuff included if you want to create something and send it in! Anyway let's get on with the story.   

 Y/n, Steven, Amethyst and Peridot hide behind a cliff to spy on Jasper.

"Jasper!" Amethyst says to herself. 

"What is she doing?" Peridot asks.

"She's been collecting monsters." Steven says looking at the corrupted gems behind bars.

"Pipe down!" Jasper shouts as she kicks a growling Snow Monster in its cage, and the four watching gasp in shock.

"You take orders from me now! You used to be a Quartz too, didn't you? What happened to you?" Jasper asks the corrupted gem.

The Snow Monster growls and slams against the metal bars in fury.

"Tch. Disgraceful. I can't believe I've resorted to recruiting you freaks! You're almost as bad as that Crystal runt. Just look at you. This planet ruins everything! Well, haha, except for me." Jasper comments.

"We should go back to the Temple and grab reinforcements." Peridot states.

 "Yeah, that's a good idea. Amethyst? Y/n?" Steven says.

Steven turns his head and finds that Amethyst and Y/n are gone, and he and Peridot silently scream in horror.

"Y/n! Amethyst!" Steven quietly cries.

Steven and Peridot look around, and spot Amethyst on a ledge above Jasper, shuffling along it towards her. They then spot Y/n walking normally on the ground behind Jasper as she continues to taunt the Snow Monster. 

"I'll never let this planet twist me like it twisted you. Your weakness embarrasses Homeworld. You suffer because it's what you deserve! We all only get what we deserve. Right, Amethyst?!" Jasper says.

Amethyst gasps, as she has been discovered, and falls off the ledge, landing behind Jasper.

"Agh!" Amethyst groans. 

"What do you want, runt? You here for a rematch?" Jasper asks.

"I'm here to win!" Amethyst says determined.