Torture - part 1

!!!Warning?!!!

I am not going into the details. I don't know maybe this will be triggering for some people. So, I just give you a heads up.

Jackson's POV,

When the door opened I don't know what I expected but I certainly didn't expect to see Alex coming through that door. Oh my god! Others don't know that he was alive. I looked toward them to see, everybody in full shock.

"Oh guys, I forgot to tell you that Alex was also here." My uncle told as he went to Alex's side.

"I know you guys must be in shock. Because you thought I was dead. But, why you look so surprised Jackson? You already knew that I was alive." He told as he neared me.

"Y...You al...already know?" Jb hyung asked me. I can see the hurt in his eyes.

"Hyung... that is..." I started but Alex cut me off.

"Well, it is not his fault. He had done all of that for you guys. Because, somehow his so called father JYP found out I am a psycho. So, he and my dad made a perfect plan to solve all the problems. But, the only drawback was that they didn't take me seriously. So, here you are under my control. In the end I had everything I want right where I want them." He finished with the laugh.

At his explanation, everybody seemed to be more at shock. There is an awkward silence filled the room.

"Well, continue what you are coming here to do. I seriously want something to entertain me now." With that Alex settled on a couch that is in front of me.

At his suggestion my uncle got near me again. He came near me with a lust filled eyes. He pulled my pants and boxers down muttering, "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this, Jiaer." I know what he is going to do but I am not ready for this. So, I just pulled at my restraints to get free. I know it don't work but I couldn't bring myself to accept the reality. After that I only screamed, as my uncle raped me in front of 10 plus people. Tears start to run down my cheeks. I screamed my lungs out, pulled at the restraints so fast making my wrist to the point of bleeding.

Mark's POV,

I watched Jackson got raped by his uncle. I couldn't do anything to stop. If I could do something, I would do that to stop this. At that time, his aunt came into the room.

"Oh, it already started?" she asked to no one in particular.

"Well, I think I also need something. Okay, if one of you guys fucked me so good. I'll tell him to stop now." Alex told as he motioned towards us.

Without much thought, I accepted his offer. If it saves Jackson from his pathetic position even for some time, I will do anything. Also, it is not the first time for me and Alex. The guards opened the cage to let me out and released my cuff. With that I started to make out with Alex on the couch as I stripped him. But, my mind was filled with Jackson. After sometime I fucked him so hard and released inside him because of his request/ order. I flopped beside him on the couch.

"Okay, it's enough for now. Leave him." Alex said to Jackson's uncle. With that he released the younger. Jackson looked exhausted. Blood, tears, sweat everything on him made him look like a mess. I stood to get to Jackson but the guards caught and cuffed me and threw me inside the cage.

"It's only the start, Jiaer." With that his uncle, aunt and Alex left the room. The guards were in the room. Jackson was still in that position. The others still didn't come out from the shock either for Alex being alive or Jackson got raped. Yugeom and Bambam were the worst. I know it scared the shit out of them. After what felt like an eternity the guards took Jackson from the restraints and cuffed him and put him inside his cage. Jackson just hissed and winced, no screams like I expected.

Jackson's POV,

I know it past midnight, I just lying on the floor, try not to move a muscle. Everything in my body hurts. I couldn't fell asleep even though I tried to sleep. I know the others also awake, but didn't know what to say or do at this type of situation. Like this my thoughts are started to drift off to others. I tried to think about the good things happened between us to use that to lull me to sleep but when everything gone according to my plan *sigh* I thought to myself as I heard the door opening. Even now, I tried to think positive as I thought 'Maybe one of the guards went outside or something' but it also went to trash as I heard the door to my cage open. Well, it is not going to be a peaceful night as I thought it would be. When the guards pulled me out of the cage I didn't prepared to see Alex there with an evil smirk on his face.

(I know I am so cruel toward, Jackson. But, what can I say, he is my bias. Is it weird to say I like tortures than fluff? Thank you so much for 2k reads and 100+ votes. It means a lot to me.)

✨🙏🙏🙏✨