17

—

I held back my happiness as Alejandro was now in sight, a gun held in his hands as he gripped it tightly, he glanced at me and sent me a reassuring smile making me calm down a bit. He then raised the gun and pointed it at Mattia, "Let her go." He nodded his head towards me, still gripping onto the gun.

Please don't kill him please don't kill him.

"Or what?" Mattia spat out, wasn't he in fear? He has a gun pointed at him, wasn't he scared? Jesus I'd shit myself completely.

Alejandro scoffed before smirking, "You really wanna find out?" He asked, taking the safety off the gun. No no no.

Mattia tensed up, he looked at me then back at Alejandro, Wait...Where was Dexter? "Look behind you boy."

I gasped as the guy from earlier stood behind Alejandro, a gun pressed against Ale's head, "Two on one? You really that much of a pussy Mattia?" Wait....How in the world did they know eachother?

This isn't going to be good.

Before I knew it, Alvaro suddenly fell to the ground, as I noticed his leg bleed, he gripped onto his leg groaning in pain as blood splattered out. I wanted to throw up.

I watched as Mattia just stood there, not moving an inch. What was wrong was this dude? He was so fearless. I sat there, it was like watching a horror movie, a real life horror movie. I prayed this was all a nightmare of some sort of lucid dreaming where I could control my actions.

Dexter then appeared which made a smile appear on my face. My boys were here, "Let my sister fucking go, or else I'll put a bullet through your skull." He spoke up, where the hell did they even get the guns from?

"Ahh, Dexter Adams," Mattia laughed, everyone could hear the evilness behind the laugh, "You still Maddox's little bitch?" He cocked an eyebrow, tilting his head at Dexter.

How in the hell did Mattia know Dexter? What was going on...

Dexter clenched his jaw, before whispering something to Alejandro. Alejandro smirked and nodded his head, "Tell you what Polibio," Dexter paused, jaw still clenched, "I'll Drop the gun.....let's fight like real men." He told him, before I knew it, Dexter strolled towards Mattia, and threw a punch, hitting him right into the face.

"Of course, you still punch like a bitch." The two boys then went back and forth fighting each-other, as I watched in horror, Alejandro walked towards me and helped me out.

I immediately wrapped my arms around him before he lifted me up, I noticed Alvaro passed out on the floor, he was still breathing which was a good thing. I didn't want to see anymore dead bodies, "I missed you." The tears began to stroll down my cheeks as I nuzzled my face into Alejandro's neck. He carried me outside and into the van, the sun was almost out.

"Stay here, got that princess?" Alejandro told me. This time I wasn't trying to be stubborn and actually follow his orders. I nodded my head as I wiped the tears away. He sent me a small smile before closing the van door and walking back towards the house.

I hope they both make it out alive.