♡3; The movie♡

Whilst I was undoing the lace on my last shoe I felt Minji tug on my sweater wanting me to get up. So I quickly take it off and stand up straight to see 7 boys looking straight at us.

Jimin steps straight towards us stretching a hand out towards me. "H-hi my name is y/n" I say whilst looking down feeling nervous with all those eyes on me. I feel a hand lifting up my chin "no need to be shy I won't hurt you" Jimin says whilst he looks me in the eyes.

Hobi pushes Jimin out the way and hugs me "Hello, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope. You guys must be the lucky winners of the golden ticket" Hoseok says helping me get out of my awkward situation with Jimin. And Jimin makes his way towards Minji and talks to her.

After about ten minutes of talking to all the BTS members and introducing myself Namjoon suggests for us to come into the living room.

I sit down on the Sofa first Taehyung and Jungkook following after sitting on each side of me. Yoongi sat in the corner and Minji sat next to him. Namjoon and Jin sat next to each other and and Hoseok and Jimin took the remaining places on the Sofa. The Sofa was massive so there were enough spaces for all of us.

"Sooo you guys were the lucky winners of the golden ticket" Namjoon says breaking the silence "yes we are" me and Minji say in unison.

I felt my heart racing so fast. I was sitting so close next to Jungkook and Taehyung. My shoulders were touching them on either side of me. And our legs touched too. I felt very warm sitting next to them and I could feel my cheeks heet up. I felt Jungkook looking at me his eyes never leaving my face which only made the blush on my cheeks worse.

I hear Minji talking to Yoongi and it distracts me from Jungkook next to me and makes me smile.

"Tell us about yourself" Jungkook says dangerously close towards my ear not realizing how uncomfortable it made me.

"Yes tell us about youself" Taehyung says excitedly as Namjoon and Jin also look at me waiting for my response.

Jimin and Hoseok started talking with Yoongi and Minji whilst i started talking to the boys who were paying attention to me "Well... as you guys already know my name is y/n. I live in Seoul. I'm 19 years old and I live with Minji and we go to university together too."

The boys started asking you questions about all sorts of things and you started to calm down and feel more comfortable with them. It's nice to see how they don't put up a show for their fans and they are still the same people when there isn't a camera pointing towards them.

An hour went by and Namjoon cleared his throat very loud so that everyone would pay attention to him. "I was thinking that we could leave in two days time if y/n and Minji are okay with it" he says with a loud clear voice.

I was about to open my mouth to reply but Minji starts talking before I do "Yes that would be perfect" she says whilst we grin towards each other feeling very excited.

"Where are we going to?" I ask. "Tokyo, is that okay?" Namjoon asks us. "Omg yes that would be amazing I've always wanted to go there" I reply.

"That's settled then, would you guys want to stay a bit longer and eat pizza with us and watch a movie?" Jin asked.

"We'd love to" Minji says. And Jin walks off to go order lots of pizza whilst leaving it up to us to choose a movie.

Jimin grabs the remote and chooses a movie before anyone could even say a word.

"Seriously hyung, we've watched this movie about a thousand times" Jungkook complains. "I don't care we are watching Titanic end of discussion" Jimin replies turning his attention back towards the TV.

Jin came back from ordering the pizza's and sat back down on the sofa next to Namjoon.

Once the pizza's arrived we all started eating pizza whilst watching the movie. It was the best pizza I've ever had!!

After an hour into the movie once everyone had already finished eating their pizza i started to feel tired. My eyes kept on shutting and I kept on opening them again. My eyelids were so heavy I was seriously trying to stay awake.

I felt Jungkook's eyes on me, he leans towards me and gently pushes my head onto his shoulder "If you're tired you can go to sleep noone will mind" he whispers and I drifted off to sleep.