♡4; Oh hello hyung♡

I felt Jungkook's eyes on me, he leans towards me and gently pushes my head onto his shoulder "If you're tired you can go to sleep noone will mind" he whispers and I drifted off to sleep.

——
I felt arms wrapped around me so I opened my eyes and looked around me to see those arms belonged to Jungkook.

I see Taehyung sitting in an armchair opposite us. He was looking straight at us and he did not look impressed.

I pushed away from Jungkook when I realized Taehyung was looking at us. But he was too strong so i stayed there in his arms. "You're finally awake I see" Taehyung said.

"Y-yes, why didn't you wake us up?" I asked. "The other guys wouldn't let me, need help?" "Yes please" I say.

Taehyung walks over to us and pulls Jungkooks arms away from around me. "Oh hello hyung" Jungkook says and wraps his arms back around me.

"Good morning, can you let go of y/n now?" Taehyung asks impatiently. "But its so comfortable" Jungkook moans hiding his head into my neck.

"That's enough Jungkook!" Taehyung says and pulls me out of his arms and up off the sofa.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asks with a chuckle. "You're making the poor girl uncomfortable" Tae replies.

Jungkook looks at me feeling a bit guilty "I'm sorry, are you okay?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah I'm okay" I reply looking shyly at the floor.

I look around and I can't see Minji anywhere "where's Minji?" I ask.

Yoongi walked into the room "She went home last night, but she left you here because you fell asleep. Taehyung promised to drive you home today" Yoongi said.

"BREAKFAST EVERYONE!!!" Jin shouts from the kitchen.

Jungkook grabs my hand and pulls me along to the dining room. And pulled out a chair for me.

I sit down and Jungkook takes the seat next to mine.

Jin came and served everyone breakfast. And everyone started eating and talking.

Yoongi and Namjoon were talking about some rapper. And Jimin and Hoseok were joking around talking about funny jokes they saw on twitter.

"Y/n, do you need to borrow any clothes for today?" Jungkook asks me.

"No I'm good I'll just wear what I'm wearing right now" I reply.

"No it's fine I'll give you some clean clothes" Jungkook offers.

"Y-your clothes?" I ask as a blush appeared onto my cheeks.

"Yeah who else's clothes would you be wearing? I wouldn't let you go outside wearing Taehyung's so called fashion" Jungkook said smirking towards Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't look too impressed "What's up with you Jungkook? Stop being so mean to me. There's nothing wrong with my fashion" Tae pouted.

——
I was in Jungkook's bedroom whilst Jungkook was looking through his wardrobe. He tossed a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms towards me along with a white shirt. "Wear these." "Thank you so much Jungkook, I'll give you the clothes back next time I see you."

"Keep them" he smiles before exiting the room.

I sniffed his clothes and god, they smelled good. They smelled just like him. I took off my clothes and put on the clothes he gave me.

I put my own clothes in the bag I brought with me to BTS' apartment.

Once I put my clothes away I walked to the mirror and admired myself. I can't believe i was wearing Jungkook's clothes. My bts bias who I've always wanted to meet.

I hear the door open. I didn't turn round I just kept looking in the mirror as I hear someone walk towards me.

I saw Jungkook through the mirror standing right behind me as he checked me out wearing his clothes.

"Y/n you look beautiful wearing my clothes" he says in a low quiet voice.

——
A/n: do you guys like it so far? If you have an idea for the story you can always dm me and tell me, I'd love to hear your ideas