Chapter 34 - Waves of love

The smell of lemons and pines breezed through my nose as the sunlight hit my eyes, waking me slowly and carefully up, like a mother would wake her sleeping child in the morning. My eyelids fluttered open and the sight laying in front of me, made a smile creep up on my face. Romeo was still snuggled onto my chest, his hand on my shoulder and his hair tickling my face slightly, but in a very pleasant way. I had my arm wrapped around his waist, while my other hand was laying on top of his on my chest. He was still asleep, his breath touching my chest and just then I realized, that we were still both naked. My smile only widened, when I thought back to the events of the last night. We actually had sex and I didn't panic, not once. It was so fucking great and that I did it was Romeo, only made the whole thing so much better. 

I let my hand run through his thick black locks, leaning my head down a little, so I could inhale his scent a little better. Nuzzling my nose into his hair, I smiled to myself, knowing that this boy wasn't going anywhere. Not unless I would fuck up somehow. But he didn't leave, when he got to know the real me. He didn't leave, when I wasn't ready to come out yet. He stayed, when he heard my story. He stayed, when I had one of my panic attacks. He also didn't leave, when we did finally come out. Was I really and finally going to be happy? 

I could have stayed like this the whole day, but Romeo had slowly woken up, moving on my chest a bit. "Morning" I smiled. He responded by snuggling his head over my torso, rubbing his curls and nose against my skin, before pressing a soft kiss on my stomach. I chuckled slightly, but only because I was so fucking happy. Romeo sat up on his elbow, looking into my eyes. He still looked a little sleepy, but damn was he sexy with that messy hair of his. "Good morning love" he smirked, before leaning in and letting our lips fall against each other. We stayed like this for a moment, before I brought my hand up to cup his cheek, while starting to move my lips against his. Not in a needy or lustful way, but just to express my love for him as he did for me. 

When he pulled away slightly, we leaned or foreheads against each other, his hand cupping my neck, his thumb brushing over my skin, caressing it. "How are you feeling after yesterday?" he asked with his deep voice. Maybe he was nervous that after I had slept a night over it, I was now disgusted or unhappy, that I let him do that to me, but actually, I was still so giddy and satisfied, that I could only smile like a little girl. 

"Happy" I smiled "I really fucking enjoyed it, believe me baby. What about you?" For that answer I was quite nervous. I knew Romeo wasn't a virgin, but I had no idea how much sex he had and with how many people. I didn't even know, if I was his first guy or not. And I didn't want to ask, because I didn't need to know. Maybe someday, if it would come up, but right now, it made no difference to me, if he had slept with 100 girls and one guy or a 1000 girls and 2 million guys. The only thing that mattered was, if he had enough fun last night as well, because I didn't want to be the only one enjoying our sexlife so far. 

"Babe, yesterday was incredible. Really, I'm not just saying that, but oh man, I don't think I ever came so hard in my life before! I'm glad I wasn't the only one enjoying myself" he smirked, pressing his lips against mine once more. "Want me to make you some pancakes?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows as if he just made a sexual reference, which made me laugh a bit. "Yes please" I said and Romeo smirked, standing up in all of his naked glory and I was almost getting a boner from just that sight. He continued to put his boxers on and I grabbed my phone on my bedside table to check who texted me last night. 

"Shoot, I forgot to charge my phone" I frowned, earning myself a chuckle from Romeo. It was probably because he thought that last night, my mind was sooo far away from simple things, like keeping my damn phone alive, which in all fairness, was quite true. I decided to get up as well and when my feet touched the ground, I winced, my hand immediately going to my lower back, where a shooting pain ripped through me.