Three

"We got a name, Omar Rojas." I said loudly as me and Jay got back up to the bullpen, going over to the printer and grabbing his photo that I had printed on the way here, wireless is a wonderful thing, and slapping it up on the board next to the two who are now headless.

"Alright, this guys got priors for drugs, assault, carrying a weapon, the usual. Except he is a member of the Columbian Cartel." Jay explained as he took a seat on the edge of his desk.

"Good job, see if there's anything else you can dig up on this guy, friends, family, known locations." He instructed just as his phone rang. "Excuse me."

A whistle coming from the top of the stairs caught everyone's attention, Al had been over to the academy and pulled someone out to help us out. The guy he had got was tall and he had dark blonde/brownish hair.

"Guys, this is Adam Ruzek, Adam this is intelligence." He briefly introduced before he looked over at Erin. "Where's Voight?"

"Uh, he took a call, he went down the hall." She answered nodding her head in the direction he went, with a nod Al made his way past.

"Antonio Dawson, welcome to intelligence." Dawson got up and introduced himself, everyone following suit as they met the second newbie today, sighing to myself slightly I stood up and walked over being the last one to introduce myself.

"Hey, Kylie Platt fellow newbie." I smiled shaking his hand, that were real soft by the way.

"Adam Ruzek, and I wasn't told there was another newbie." He smiled looking down at me.

"Uh yeah, I was transferred here this morning, although I didn't know I would be in intelligence until a couple days before I started." I laughed slightly thinking back to how shocked I was when Trudy first told me.

"We must be real good at what we do then." He joked winking at me, he was about to say something else before he was interrupted.

"Hey Kylie, wanna grab a coffee?" Erin asked coming up besides me with a 'let's go' kind of look on her face.

"Uh, yeah sure." I said kind of unsure giving Adam a small smile before following Erin into the break room.

"Listen, I just wanted to let you know that if I was you, I wouldn't get romantically involved with anyone here." She smiled slightly pouring two cups of coffee.

"What? Adam? I just met the guy like five minutes ago." I said confused.

"No, I don't mean him I just mean in general, ya girls have gotta look out for each other, I'm mainly letting you know because of Voight, he really does not approve of in-house romances." She said with a slight smile handing me my cup before walking out into the bullpen.

"Hey Erin." I called making her look back over her shoulder. "Thank you, for the advice." I smiled receiving one in return.

"There's one last hit, I've arranged a meet with another deal Xavier." Voights voice booms as he strolls into the bullpen, putting yet another picture up on the board. "Ruzek you're up, you're gunna pose as a buyer and get this guy to set you up with his boss." Voight pointed at the newest newbie.

----------

The meet was a success, the Xavier guy was quick to roll on another guy, his whereabouts currently being traced by Chicago's finest tech whizz Sheldon Jin, speaking of which.

"I got a location boss." His voice sounded from the hallway as he practically ran trough to Voight's office.

"Alright, lets gear up, Platt you ride with me." He said nodding t me.