Chapter 30: Breakout

"Now, time to go talk to that Metal Demon I've heard so much about." The villain said to himself as he took the police officer's radio transceiver and pocketed it.

He walked down the road nonchalantly, with a smirk on his face as he made his way to the nearest police station. Once inside, he was greeted by the female officer who was standing at the front desk awaiting civilians who were in need of assistance.

As she asked him if he needed anything, he quickly stuck his hand in his pocket and took out the transceiver, throwing it at her. His body turned into a bolt of yellow light that connected to the radio mid flight, and before reaching the woman, he reappeared mid-air in a kicking pose, kicking her in the face and knocking her out cold.

Landing on his feet over her body, he grabbed the transceiver again and saw the shocked expressions of around fifteen other officers, who eventually shouted, "Freeze!" As they pulled out their guns from their holsters and aimed at him.

Initially, he put his hands up, before continuing to smirk, jumping up. He suddenly disappeared into one of the ceiling lights above them, and reappeared above one of the officers at the back, dropping onto him and stealing his gun.

He shot three other officers in the arms or chest, before disappearing again without the gun. His fist shot out of a computer screen into another officer's stomach and he grabbed the gun, throwing it onto the floor before vanishing.

"Open fire on all electricals!" One of the officers shouted, figuring out the villain's quirk.

"A smart one, huh? I'd rather you didn't erase all your data by destroying your computers." He replied from somewhere.

Coming out of a desk fan, he grabbed the officer who'd given the command and twisted his head, releasing it upon hearing a snap. Convinced that the officer was right, the remaining few started shooting random electronics.

"Idiots. You know you're all holding electronics yourselves, right?"

He appeared in someone's shirt pocket, bursting out as the officer's phone fell to the floor. He attacked the officer and used him as a human shield when the last few shot at him.

Making quick work of the rest of the officers afterwards, he dusted his hands, clapping them together as he sighed. "I was hoping for some sort of a challenge."

Having incapacitated or killed most of the police in the room, he went inside a computer and started downloading all of the files into his own mind before exiting and strolling out of the station. He cracked his knuckles as he stole a police vehicle and made his way to Tartarus.

"Let's see," He started saying to himself. "The drive is about thirty four minutes, I initiated the attack on the station three minutes ago, meaning that within four minutes there should be a pro hero on my tail. Based on the situation and the information they'll have, they'll either dispatch Snatch, Shishido, or Wash.

Shishido is too strong for me, but based on their intel they'll likely send out Wash if they're available. Shishido may appear to be overkill to them, and Snatch generally does escort missions, so he's my most likely enemy. In which case..."

He looked in his rear view mirror as he heard a police siren coming up behind him. He sighed and put his foot down.

"You are driving a police vehicle! Pull over this instant!" Snatch shouted, hanging out of the vehicle he was on, climbing onto the bonnet.

"Wow, I didn't know I was driving a police vehicle. I just so happened to stumble upon this car and assumed it was mine, so I started driving!" He said to himself sarcastically.