champ

The next morning mew and gulf sat at the table eating silently. Today from the file gulf knew where champ was going to.be and mew was going to come. Gulfs stomach was all in knots, he knew what he wanted to do but the other sinister plan hed like to do but.that wasent him. He picked at his food bitting his lip.
Mew looked up and leaned over putting his hand on his rubbing it, gulf looked up breathing deep.
"What are you thinking?"
"Evil.things."
"You are not evil." Mew scoffed.
Gulf looked to the side.
"Why are you evil?"
He bit his lip.
Mew made a face.
"Please?"
Gulf breathed in.
"I was thinking of doing to champ what he did to me."
Mew flinched. Gulf took his hand back grimacing.
"Gulf its."
"Its horrible i know, im a."
He couldn't finish he got up not looking at mew and went straight to the shower. Feeling the hot water on his face felt good. Even though that thought past his mind he would never ever do that. He hated his brain for even thinking it. The main plan was to confront champ and make him accountable. Breathing in he shuddered to his core.
Mew came in.hugging gulf. Gulf breathed in happily.
They just stood there hugging each other.
Driving in the car gulf was biting his nail. Mew kept his hand on his.
Getting to the spot they waited not looking at each other. Gulf was breathing deep keeping himself calm. Mew never let go of his hand.
Finally mew looked up and saw him. Gulf looked up with a tremble breathe. Letting go of mews hand he turned around to see champ. He's Heart escalated. Breathing in shakily he walked forward. He froze. Champ walked to a boy who smiled bright to him. They kissed. Gulfs heart sank. They looked so happy. The boy wrapped his arm Around champ. Leaning his head on his shoulder. They both looked at each other with smiles. Gulf looked down. Mew watching this breathed in deep. He pulled gulf to a little opening and he put his hands on either side of his face making him look at him.
"Whatever you decide i will follow."
Gulf smiled sullenly. He took one look around mew seeing them still walking away.
He put his hands on mews and breathed in deep.
"Let's go."
Mew nodded.
They both left. Unknowingly champ had seen them and he frowned looking down at the boy who looked up confused.
In the car gulf didn't speak. Mew just kept his eyes forward not driving. Gulf signed.
"Can you take me to my mom's please?"
Mew gritted his teeth and drove.
In front of he's mom's they both un buckled there seat belts. Gulf had to breathe in deep.
"I'm gong in alone i need time too."
Mew nodded even thou hes heart was breaking. Gulf looked over and put his hands on mews face making him look at him. He put his forhead on his.
"I'm not running away i just need to be alone, i don't want you to hurt."
Mew put his hands on gulfs trying to put on a happy face.
"I understand take all the time you need."
Gulf inhaled mews aroma one last time.
Pulling back he looked to mew who tried not to show his emotions. He gulped and went to the door going inside. Mew looked down then hit his head softly on the steering wheel. He let the tears fall.
Gulf was on the other side of the door already sank to the floor in the fetal position crying.