30. Jimin

Jimin was outside of jihoon's room when he heard a very similar voice inside that hospital room.

Jungkook was in seoul and now Jimin was feeling more than a guilt. He was ashamed. He was telling himself that he did this only for jihoon but this was a total lie. He knew deep down that he never fell out of love with Yoongi and after last night he wanted to be back in his arms.

Last night's sleep was most peaceful than any sleep he got in last four years. Jimin had to tell Jungkook that this relationship won't work. They were better if stayed friends and jimin really had to talk to yoongi. Not only about last night but also about everything that happened five years ago. He had to make peace with everything and truly move on with yoongi or without him.

Jimin sighed loudly and entered the room.Jungkook was so happy to see him and he stood up and hugged jimin tightly. Jungkook then pulled away only to lean in again towards jimin when someone cleared throat. They saw jaehwan leaning on the door. He wanted to talk to jimin so he told him to follow him to his office.

“Kookie I'll catch up with you after I meet with hoonie's doctor. ” jimin went towards the door and stopped halfway through the door to turn around.

“Welcome to Seoul kookie. I'm happy to see you.”

At this Jungkook smiled widely. But knowing jungkook, jimin knew his Smile was a forced one. Jimin brushed it off and decided to talk to Jungkook about it later.

--------------------------

Jimin knocked the door and jaehwan said to come in.

“What were you gonna talk about? ”jimin asked anxiously.

“Well. I'm really sorry for worrying you and your partner. We found out that reports were exchanged with another patient. Yoongi is a match and I called Yoongi to come here so we can arrange an operation date for your son. I deeply apologize again jimin. ” jaehwan said to now sobbing jimin.

“You are saying truth right? Jihoon is going to be alright? Oh my god I have to tell jihoon. Thank you so much. ”
Jimin said still crying and immediately got up to inform his son of this news.

Jimin entered the hospital room of jihoon crying and Jungkook was on foot immediately and hugged jimin who worked himself quite a mess.

“H-hoonie ..... Doc-doct”jimin was now full on crying.

“Shhh baby. It's okay. You are going to be okay. Take a deep breath and tell me everything slowly. I'm gonna be here for you jimin hyung.” Jungkook said in soothing voice to console jimin.

“O-okay. Yoongi hyung's a match for my jihoon. Jihoon's going to be okay. ” jimin said with a blinding smile.

“That's a good news hyung. I'm glad that jihoon's going to be okay.”

Jungkook sighed in relief and kissed jimin's forehead who was now stunned. He had to tell everything to Jungkook soon.