Chapter 68

Blaze gave me a pointed stare as I turned and started to walk. Raven and Zarine on my tail.

He chuckled as to say you will come to be sooner or later.

My grin deepened.

We shall see about that.

Once we were clear from earshot of everyone I settled on the beach. The cloth was big enough for all of us.

I sighed laying down.

As soon as he saw me settle, Zarine made his way to the water. There were other pros around here. I was hoping he could connect with them.

Raven settled next to me with a book and sunglasses. She was such a geek.

The beach was already so crowded. Jem was right when she said that.

We couldn't go too far, so I could still feel Blaze's gaze on me keeping me in his range of vision.

He was really rubbing me the wrong way.

I guess this was his way of giving me space.

I sat up, glaring at him.

The strong scent of salt suddenly drifted by me. Zarine stood between me Blaze, covering my vision.

He was dripping and I threw him a towel. He wiped his hair.

"Just wanted to let you know... " he said his face suddenly reddening.

He had the same habit as me, go scratching the back of his neck when he felt nervous.

Raven put down her book interested.

"If he becomes too much of a nuisance... I will marry you." He said the last part so softly.

The red on his face deepened.

He acted so grown up sometimes I forgot he is a kid. Before I could tease him about it, he threw the towel on my face and ran.

Raven's melodious laughter rang through the air.

This brat!

Still, he was so sweet.

From afar I could see Blaze's gaze following him with a glare.

I sweat to god if he did anything to that kid...

Then he looked at me and smirked.

I knew he heard what Zarine said thanks to his superior hearing. His senses were on par with mine.

Stupid mate.

Amelia and Stacey had pitched themselves for tanning and the boys started to play volleyball.

As I had predicted the banshees were a sight to behold on the sand, atlas the jocks had to carry them.

Sigh their dumb tricks actually worked.

Now was the boys played they were under their own separate little umbrella, with boys flocking up to them.

I rolled my eyes and laid down.

"I am going for a swim," Raven said next to me.

I nodded. She removed her shorts and her model promotions came to view.

That girl worked out.

Even with werewolf metabolism, she couldn't get those amazingly toned muscles.

She avoided my gaze a light blush on her face as she ran away.

Then I noticed the boys starting staring at her.