The Fashion Week of Hell pt 3

A new day and it was already terrible

Everything that could possibly go wrong already has.. From the bad weather to their models becoming ill. Oh ho ho... Nathalies stress was through the roof.

 Gabriel was doing everything he could think of to get her to calm down. Earlier he had requested a private room to talk to his clients in, and the last one for today had just left.

"Darling why don't you sit down I'll take care of it. We just finished are last client just take a moment to relax."

"Relax!? How am I supposed to do that! All of are b-best models are sick. Nothing is working in are f-f-favor!" She sobbed into his chest as a mood swing came over her.

"Shh...everything will be okay my Nathalie..." He wrapped her in an embrace stroking her hair.

They stood there like that for a good 20 minutes.

Everything soothed inside her like a feeling of protection..she always felt that way in his arms.

A small kiss on her neck wrenched a moan out of her. 

"That lovely sound is music to my ears my dear Mayura." Gabriel whispered into her ear sending shivers through her.

"G-ga..abe.."

"You like that don't you darling?"

"Wait..somebody's coming.." Nathalie said disappointingly as she stepped away from him.

A moment later as she predicted somebody walked through the door, asking what color palette of makeup they should use.

She sighed walking up to them with her tablet, showing them the list of makeups they provided and were to be used.

"Yes of course Ms. Sancoeur." The makeup artist replied before leaving the room.

'Won't be Sancoeur for long.." Gabriel thought to himself.

Adrien soon ran into the room right before they were going to start up again.

"Guys can I bring Marinette?" He put his hands together pleading.

"She's already here isn't she Adrien?" Nathalie responded calmly.

"Well yes..." The sunshine child looked down at the floor.

"Of course she can Adrien."

"Thank you!!!" He yelled before running out the door leaving both adults alone.

. . .

"Its nice that Adrien has a girlfriend now don't you think?" She looked up at Gabriel warmly.

"Yes, yes it is, but not as nice as you getting rest my dear." He gave her a quick kiss on her cheek before exiting the room.

"You guys are so romantic !!~" Duusu flew out of her pocket.

"And you are so~ nosy." Nathalie hid her back into her blazer pocket and left the room.

She went to see one of her particularly favorite clients, Tomoe mother of Kagami.

"Hello, Tsurugi san." Nathalie slightly bowed her head wanting to be as polite as possible. Even though she knew Tomoe was blind she had decided to place it safe and bow her head. Considering Japanese people are very keen on manners and respect. 

"Hello to you as well, please take a seat." Tomoe tapped the seat beside her with the bokken she carried around as a cane.

Nathalie did as asked of her and sat down beside her.

"How has the fencing gear been working out for you and Kagami san?" 

"The equipment works well. Kagami still has a lot to learn though even with such good gear."

"I have heard many things about your boy Adrien, are they true?"

"Um.. May I inquire what things you're talking about?" Nathalie seemed quite confused she could never understand this women. She had mastered the emotionless look just like she had done herself.

"My girl has told me about his fencing techniques and how charming he is. You must be proud of him."

"I am just as I assume you are proud of your Kagami." 

Tomoe slightly nodded before asking if Nathalie she would like some coffee.

"I- I really shouldn't have any more caffeine today, but thank you for the offer."

"There is nothing wrong with caffeine. I thought you loved it, if I remember Kagami telling me right, you drank the blackest coffee she'd ever seen." 

"Well she is right, but I'm pregnant now its not that great for the baby."

"You're pregnant out of wedlock!?"

Oh yes she forgot... most people look down upon this..

She pretended to have a coughing attack, which soon turned into a real one to buy time for excuse.

Gabriel had rushed over when he had heard all of the commotion.

He had taken Nathalie in his arms carrying her away from everybody, and bringing her to their private room they had arranged.

"I'm f-fine most of it was fake.." She whispered as he lay her on the sofa.

"Fake, why?"

"I was trying to stall by having a fake cough attack then midway..it became a real one.."

"But why were you stalling?"

"Tomoe san was getting ticked off because I'm pregnant out of wedlock.."

"How did she ever know she's blind as a bat."

"Might of slipped out when she was offering me coffee..."

"Oh.. well don't let her get to you, she has high standards that nobody not even her own daughter can fill."

"Mm.." Nathalie nodded her head a little bit before drifting into a deep sleep. 

She had been extremely fatigued lately it was normal she normally lived on coffee which he didn't exactly approve of, and now that she was pregnant it was practically outlawed. 

"Sleep well my dear Mayura." He whispered it to her before covering her with a blanket.

"Gabe...." Duusu whined from inside the pocket."

"What do you want?" He looked back at Nathalie and Duusu.

"Bring me back some mango they had it on the food table thingy." The blue peacock Kwami begged him.

"Alright just stay hidden." Gabriel left the room turning the come in sign to do not disturb.

-----------------------

UwU to be continued ~