18|| Are we talking about the same Brett?

Laughs

Laughs.

Laughs everywhere, surrounding me. Mocking me. I sunk deeper in humiliation, unable to hold the cold glare of the blond standing above me but somehow I found it in me to do it. Big mistake.

She'd never liked me, that for sure. Isn't hard to figure out why: she's always hanging by Brett's arm so if he hates me she does it double. But the dark hatred I saw in her big blue eyes when our gazes met...I'd never thought she could loathed me that bad. I never did anything to her!

She smiled and before I could acknowledged the chill her malicious grin sent me she moved quickly. His smoothie was thrown from her paperglass and landed on my unprepared body. I gasped and shut my eyes closed, more startled than I should, as the cold liquid soaked my hair and clothes and glue them to my skin. I halted there in shock, speechless.

What-? Laughs echoed the whole cafeteria and the humiliation hit me like a tone of bricks.

I felt cold inside, and shame and hurt. My breath trembled when I dared to open my eyes and saw her huge smile, enjoying what she'd just done. I was almost fully covered in his pink smoothie. A scream of impotence rolled inside my chest and all they do was laugh. This couldn't be happening.

Tears came to my eyes and I blinked to prevent them from falling.

"Why?" I asked in a shaky voice I immediately hate. I was so weak and I hated it.

She smuged at me while I kept hearing the laughs surrounding us and I bit my cheek struggling not to cry. My knees were shaking badly and that was the only reason I hadn't run away from there yet.

"Why?" she repeated with so much disgust I shuddered. "Because I can, you whore. You've already mess everything enough."

What the hell is she talking about?

"What are you-?"

"Now." Jade cut me and the dangerous look she gave me made embrace myself for the worst, starting to hyperventilate. It isn't over. She stepped and cold fear of realization hit me when I saw how everyone was laughing and taking photos. Faceless people all too eager to catch my fall out moment. I was literally froze in the spot so I could only stand there, choking in embarrasment and shaking, fully showered in sticky smoothy. I whimper and curled over myself but the laughs never stop, echoing in my head as the tears start to fall. Jade pushed me as a cherry top of my humiliaton and I landed non gently on the ground. "Now you stay there for good."

Not that I could with my trembling limps. Everybody was laughing. Their chuckles slipped through my skin, right to my core.

I sobbed on the floor, hoping for it all to end. The cruel girl in front of me said something else but I couldn't hear her. Still in daze I wiped some of the liquid from my face with shaking hands and looked up as Jade bend her waist, facing me from above. Fear and hate roamed my chest and guts.