Having Fun

"Yah, Jin hyung I'm bored!!!"

"You have told me this one thing at least 15 times in last one hour, Hoseok! If you are bored, then what am I suppose to do?!" Jin exclaimed.

"Simple, just entertain him." Jimin said this as if it was the most natural thing to say.

"Huh?! What do you mean by 'just entertain him'? Am I a fucking clown who will entertain everyone? You kids are becoming more and more disrespectful each day! I'm Mr. World Wide Handsome. I don't entertain people. People beg me to let them entertain me!!!" Jin flipped his imaginary long hair.

"He's again praising himself" Hoseok mouthed to Jimin.

"Yah! You stupid horse! He's seeing us and I think he now knows what we are saying about him!" Jimin whispered to Hoseok.

"You brats! How dare you oppose me! You thought that I wouldn't know what you're talking about! Let me bring my spatula at this once! I'm gonna whoop both of your asses!" Jin screamed.

"Whoops! Jimin, I think it's time to run!"

"Then what are you waiting for? Dashi run, run, run!!!"

Both of them ran as fast as they could.

"Hey! You can't run from me!!!!" Jin ran behind them with his spatula.

"Wow! It was an amazing show." Yoongi munched on his popcorn while watching those three idiots, who are also his friends.

Jungkook's POV

"Can somebody tell me why all of us are gathered in the living room?" I asked.

"Let me tell you this in short. These two idiots here pissed off Jin hyung because they were bored. So, Jin hyung beat both of their asses. As he was doing this our oh so genius 148 IQ man stopped him and suggested that all of us should play a game to get rid of boredom. So now, all of us are here to play a game." Yoongi hyung said boredly.

"Hyung, were you praising me or insulting me?" Namjoon hyung asked Yoongi hyung.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, Joon."

"Okay, stop both of you! So, what are we going to play?" Hobi hyung asked excitedly.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Jimin hyung suggested.

"Hmm..okay, sounds good to me." I said.

"Woah, I haven't played truth or dare in a long time." My baby said.

"Awwh, are you afraid of playing, babe?" I teased him.

"Huh! What are you even saying, Kook? Nobody is afraid of playing truth or dare. At least, not me." Tae said.

"Tae and Kook, stop bickering. Let's start the game. Joonie, spin the bottle." Jin hyung said.

As me and Tae were bickering, both of us didn't notice that Jimin hyung already brought a bottle. Joon hyung spinned it, and it landed on Yoongi hyung.

"So, Yoongi, truth or dare?" Joon hyung asked.

"Truth. I'm too lazy to do a dare."

"He didn't even change one bit." Tae whispered in my ear and I laughed.

"Tsk. Okay, so if Tae and Jimin were in a life and death situation and you can save only one of them, then who would you save?"

"I won't save only one of them. I will save both of them even if I die."

Taehhyung's POV

Suga hyung's answer made me happy. So, he still cares about me as much as he did in the past.