twenty-five.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE.
you're alive . . . and naked.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ADRIAN MARTIN WORE A STRESSED OUT LOOK AS HE WALKED INTO THE SCHOOL BUILDING, HIS BOYFRIEND AND HIS BEST FRIEND BY HIS SIDE. So far, there had been no progress on Lydia being found . . . and Adrian was getting beyond paranoid over it.

By now, everyone in Beacon Hills High seemed to be aware of the missing strawberry blonde and her attack on the night of the school dance. Well, they didn't know all of it. People thought Lydia had been attacked by some animal, and Adrian was hospitalised trying to save her.

It seemed everywhere the Martin boy turned people would be talking about his family and now freak of a sister. Adrian didn't like it one bit. In fact, he had already beaten up three people this morning who were talking bad about his sister.

"She ate liver?" Scott questioned with a glance over to Stiles, who was informing them all in on the information he had learned from his dad.

The Stilinski boy shook his head. "No, I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing. And you know what? Even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body." He glances towards the redhead, who had been silent the entire morning, trying to lift his spirits.

"I never at anyone's liver." Scott pointed out in a mumble. Adrian rolled his eyes. What did he want? A gold star which reads 'well done'?

"Yeah, right, cause when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self control." The buzzcut teen went on sarcastically, rolling his eyes after his boyfriend. Suddenly, he paused, turning round. "Wait, hold on- you're the test case for this, so we should be going over what happened to you. And you." He looked between the two boys.

Adrian made a weird face. "Me?"

"Yeah, maybe Lydia got unlucky and is a Necromancer just like you."

The teen gave the boy a look, scoffing. "Geez. Way to make me feel good about myself, Stilinski." He muttered.

Scott gave Stiles a look of doubt. "What do you mean?"

Adrian sighed. "He means what was going through your head when you began to turn? What things were you drawn to? As for me, he's just telling me how much my powers suck."

Stiles' eyes widened. "Wha- I wasn't saying that! Your powers are cool! They just . . . are unlucky to have at times." He trailed off, getting the boy's point.