Decisions: Inception

"Night," Blaize breathed to Adam, he threw the jacket on the couch's arm. Adam nodded back to him, sulking into his room and shutting the door tightly. Undoing his black tie, he sat on the sofa with a huff, it was already nine at night, and he was more than ready to sleep. They all went to Marge's for dinner - catered, of course, there was no way that woman could cook for anyone after what she went through today. They dropped Hannah off at her father's, Adrian not talking to anyone after, only texting Hannah, he guessed. All of that was over; they were home and in bed, but Blaize still slept on the same shitty couch. God, he missed his bed. Blaize switched on the television - not paying attention to what was playing, just needing some light and sound.

"Oh my God," He breathed, rubbing his hands down his face. Undoing his shirt, he sunk further into the couch.

Kyle was the one person in my life who taught me how to be truly happy. That's what he always was, anyways. He showed me how I could be just like him.

Dylan glanced at Blaize passed out on the couch; it was three in the afternoon, and everyone was still asleep. Dylan couldn't, the gas station he worked at called him at nine in the morning asking him to come in at three-thirty; someone called off yet again; he couldn't say no, they needed the money. He threw the blanket over the man and headed towards the kitchen for one last cup of coffee before heading out. The mug was hot, fresh out of the microwave - but he didn't care. Dylan swirled the liquid around; it was nearing the rim. He wanted to pour it all over the counter and watch the contents run down to the floor. It was disgusting, the sweet taste on his tongue; he dumped it down the drain, setting the cup on the counter before leaving. He couldn't sit there and dwell on negativity; he needed to go out and see the world.

My whole life was rushed; I never took time for myself. When I was thirteen, I met Kyle, and ever since then, he showed me so much about life - and how to live my own.

When Adam awoke, the sky was dim, he had no idea what time it was, but his mind was already clouded; he needed to think. He hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom; a shower should open his mind. The bathroom fogged quickly, water pounding on the bathtub floor, almost an echo through the room. He shed his clothes, his tight muscles flexing under his dark skin as he lifted his shirt over his messy head. Adam stepped his naked body into the water, it ran down his bare back to his legs, giving light flushing of pink to his body from the heat. Loud popping came from his neck as he moved it from side to side, a small moan escaping his plump lips. The water massaged his body, but his mind was still so clouded; he needed to think so he wouldn't go insane. Think about what they're going to do - what he's going to do after all of this. Adam had so much to worry about, and he still needed to call his dad.

A horn honked outside of Adam's parent's house, the old black car sitting across the street from the small home. The young boy's heart pounded against his ribs. Since they had kissed, Blaize had been picking Adam up every day after school; but today was Sunday, and God, he needed to see the boy again. He felt like the happiest fifteen-year-old in the world, which he probably was, most too depressed to even have a chance to see the lovely face of the boy he was about to see.

Blaize greeted him with a smile; this short week had been the most he had ever smiled in his whole lifetime. He had to admit, the young boy made him unbelievably happy, and he had no idea why. Adam felt the same; this was the first time he had ever worried about his feelings and what he wanted; it felt amazing. They rode around the city for hours, talking about anything and everything their crazy childish minds could think of. Blaize's hand clasped Adam's in a comforting grip; Adam gasped, making the older chuckle.

"I'm sorry, he laughed out, Adam just shook his head, letting Blaize enjoy the contact.

"It's... It's fine, Blaize. I don't mind."