Oh Really

After the meeting Marina was walking around the room, fumbling her leafs she sits on the floor. Peashooter on the other hand was in denial over who was attacking in the first place; therefore, he was also running around.
"Peashooter why are you running around you're making me nervous, Stop that." Peashooter paused at the moment she pleaded, but to some intent he pretended not to hear.
Peashooter sits down next to Marina, closing his eyes he turns around. Marina looks at him with some sympathy.
"I'm sorry for talking like that, I'm just really stressed out." Her eyes know glossy, started to reflect Peashooter on his first battle with the zombies. He holds Marina leaf and spoke softly. "Look don't worry, you have me we'll find a way to save your kingdom. And maybe we might do something together." Right when he finished, a little blush spreads on her cheeks. She nods, getting up she wipes her tears.
"How do you make me smile." Marina joked slightly towards Peashooter.
He shrugs," Probably it's because I'm great at cheering people up."
Marina looks at him with interest. " Oh really?"
Peashooter watched her constantly how she judge him. She then continued? "Because last time you were a running child like being!!" Chuckling over some memory's Peashooter smirked.
"I am, I even cheered up one of my best friends over a breakup!!" Right when he said that he felt a pull on his heart.
"So what are we going to do now?" Marina looks down.
"We are going to find out who did this that's what!!" Peashooter happily spoke, " Don't worry Princess we will find out the perpetrator behind everything. I just need my friends and we'll be ok." Peashooter then remembered about his friends.
" My god, I totally forgot about them!!" How couldn't he, he forgets sometimes with other important duties. Marina then replied to him with a serious tone."Don't worry we'll get them, we can go to Neighborville right now if you want!!"

A/N Sorry if I don't post as much, the Coronavirus, school, and writers blog are getting in the way. Don't worry, I will do as much as I can. Also stay safe everyone, I don't want to lose any of you. You're all great people, and the world needs you so stay safe and calm!!! Bye!!!