♡7; I don't care babygirl♡

After one and a half hours Tae stood up to go to the bathroom. Once he was gone Jungkook got up and sat in Tae's seat. "Hey" he says with a smirk on his face.

"That's not very nice" you pouted.

"I don't care babygirl I want to sit next to you" he whispered so only I could hear making me blush like crazy.

He noticed my shyness so he decided to change the subject. "What were you watching just now with Tae hyung?" "Shadowhunters" I reply.

"Can I watch?" he asks with a cute smile. "Y-yeah sure" I reply passing him one of my AirPods and I resume the program.

Tae came back from the bathroom and saw that Jungkook took his seat. He looked a bit sad "I'm sorry" I say to Tae.

"Don't worry about it" he replies quickly and looks away trying not to look at the two in-front of him.

I focused my attention back to the program and continued watching it. Suddenly I felt Jungkook put his head on my shoulder.

I looked at his peaceful form whilst he was looking at the screen on my phone. Such a cutie I thought to myself.

——
The plane has landed and we are now making our way to the limousine.

We all got in and I sat between Namjoon and Minji.

There was champagne in the limo and Jimin and Jin were handing out glasses with champagne to celebrate the beginning of the holiday.

Hoseok put on some of BTS' music so we could all sing along together.

I could hear all their precious voices up close and it was the most amazing and beautiful thing ever.

The rappers all had a really good rhythm and they sounded amazing. And all the singers had very smooth sweet voices.

Tae started rapping one of Yoongi's parts and I could hear how raspy and hot his voice was and I was paying attention to every word that came out of his mouth.

Jungkook noticed and he started to rap along. With each word Jungkook and Tae would sound more fierce almost as if they were challenging each other.

"RAP BATTLE!!!!" Hoseok said excitedly and he put on the track for Ddaeng and we watched the two rap.

Seeing as Tae and Jungkook are singers in the group and not rappers I haven't heard them rap many times. But I can tell you that this was amazing.

"Kaesyeo gyesan soli ddaeng" Jungkook rapped.

"Eolil jeog joh-aham eol-eumddaeng" Tae said back.

"Nan dingdong, neon ddaeng" Jungkook said as his gaze fell on me making me blush.

"Neon 7kkeus, nan ddaeng" Tae rapped whilst glaring at Jungkook.

——
We arrived at the house. Me and Minji got out of the limo and walked towards the big house.

Overall the house looked amazing, the most beautiful house you've ever seen. With a lovely big posh garden.

We walked inside and unpacked our bags, there were 5 bedrooms. So we had to share. I was sharing a bedroom with Minji, Namjoon with Jin, Yoongi with Hobi, Tae with Jungkook and Jimin was on his own.

Jimin didn't mind being on his own, because his bedroom was next door to Jungkook and Tae's and we all know he would be in there the whole holiday anyway with them.

After dinner we all played poker. We changed the rules up a bit though. Whenever you fold you have to drink a shot.

We all ended up getting drunk. I don't drink much so I ended up getting really drunk.

Hoseok handed everyone their cards. I had really bad cards so i decided to fold. Again...

I poured myself another shot and I was about to drink it when Jungkook next to me grabbed it out of my hand drinking it for me.

"You shouldn't be drinking so much" he says to me and he smiles.

We continue playing the game. I felt like I drank too much so I decided to go all in on the next round so I could hopefully lose and stop playing. Don't judge me.

I went all in with Jungkook and Yoongi. Yoongi ended up winning the round.

I got up and made my way over to the living room and sat on the sofa.

Jungkook came and sat very close to me. He leaned his head close to mine "kiss me y/n" he whispered in a low raspy voice.