11

After our little reunion, Tsuna and Reborn would occasionally show up at the hospital for me. I hate to say that during those time I had to.. well, leave Cel, but I also wanted to spend time with the two of them.

Of course I still bring Cel to somewhere else when Tsuna and Reborn didn't visit me, so sometime I arrange time so I can spend time equally with Cel and also Tsuna and Reborn.

At some point they'll bring Yamamoto and Gokudera too and I asked the both of them to play with Cel if unconsciously I ignored her-

After bringing Gokudera and Yamamoto, Tsuna started to bring his friends too. Someone who came as a helper of the doctor, Ryohei Sasagawa. Appearantly he's skilled in medic but decided to follow Tsuna's company? Oh, perhaps he's a doctor in one of Vongola's hospital?

Then there's a really unsociable male, with his looks he attracts attention but he gave everyone coldly, except for Tsuna and Reborn, which I concluded he's Tsuna's friend. His name is Kyoya Hibari if I'm not wrong. He appears to be like an officer as well..

After that someone, well a girl with a shoulder lenght blue hair? She uses a eye patch as well on her right eye, her hair is shaped into a.. pineapple? She once ran towards Tsuna and whipers something and from behind the girl, err Chrome Dokuro, a man version of her I think? With the same hairstyle, his hair is longer and tied, one of his eyes is red, heterochromatic eyes, saying somethings as well. I believe his name is Mukuro Rokudou.

Afterwards another person came, a quite young male with black hair in a cow shirt. His name is Lambo? Lambo Bovino.. wait, Bovino's.. Where did I hear that before-

Anyway, I now know how Tsuna had friends with interesting personalities. Perhaps it's a bit weird and they might be seen as a freak, but I guessed if you get closer to them they're nice.

The past month was eventful. Tsunayoshi's friends are interesting and so I suggested him to bring all of his friends if he could. Reborn grumble under his breath when I suggested it though.

I also wondered if they're Reborn's friends too, since somehow most of them respects Reborn? Don't he have friends as well?

As I wonder about that, at one time Reborn received a phone call from someone named Colonello. A name I don't recognise. Hearing him grumbling and yelling toward the phone made me think that this Colonello is his friend..- should be. right?

I would actually love to meet more new people, but well.. two months left.

As my birthday came closer, I can feel unease. I have a very bad feeling, and it's making me restless and more tired than usual. But being with Reborn and Tsuna, it really helped me to relax.

"---yea, my friends are all available tomorrow." I looked at Tsuna in delight, he gave a fond smile. "I and Reborn will pick you up and take you to the meeting place."

I nodded, "Okay!" With that the two left me so I can rest.

I can feel myself grinning happily, 'I can't wait for tomorrow..-' I felt a tug on my shirt to see Cel whose eyes are red.

My face quickly changes, "What's wrong, Cel?"

She rubbed her eyes as she sniffs, she didn't say anything as she hugged my leg. I gave a soft sigh as I rubbed her back, telling it'll be fine. But.. what made her cry?

'Did someone bully her?'

I called for a nurse and she quickly came, silently as she then took care of Cel who had fallen asleep.

I frown, 'What's wrong Cel..?'

--------------》

I gulped as I saw the well.. gorgeous limo parking at the hospital's back, thankfully it didn't attract much because it's behind the hospital-