Chapter 8

Enjoy guys!
_______________________________________________

LUCY POV

I woke up on the king size bed alone. I looked around but Luke was no where to be seen. I was happy, that I'm alone. But I still wanted to wake up feeling his warmth around me.

I folded the quilt and set the pillow perfectly  on the bed. I was always a cleanliness freak. Back at home, my small apartment was always clean, no matter what.

After making sure everything was perfect, I took some clothes and walked into the washroom, brushed my teeth and took my bath. I came out wearing a yellow top with black skinny jeans.  

I went down to the kitchen where Xavier and Luke were seated.

Luke was wearing a black t shirt and black jeans. He was looking really hot an-

What the hell Erica! Stop thinking about your kidnapper like that.

I went and sat next to Luke.

''Hey beautiful, had a nice sleep?'' Luke asked as he kissed my cheeks. My heart fluttered at the little princee word.

I nodded my head. Xavier came and put a plate in front of me full of macaroni. I love macaroni! 

''Hey Lucy'' Xavier winked at me. I didn't dare reply. I didn't dare look up. I dont want to be punished for talking to him . So I kept my mouth shut.

''Oh so now im getting the silent treatment?'' Xavier whined.

''Shut up'' Luke growled.

''Whatever'' Xavier stood up and went away.

''Hey, you okay?'' Luke smiled at me.

I nodded.

Suddenly his phone started ringing.

''Hello....... Yeah.... So? Kill them all... Yeah the kids... So? Kill them!... Yeah I'll be there...  Bye'' He cut the phone.  

'' Lucy I'm going  for, a meeting so I'll be back till tomorrow morning'' he said.

''Okay'' I whispered.

Somewhere in my heart I didn't want him to go . I don't know why but something was telling me to stop him. Something was telling me that something bad is going to happen.

I finished my food and went to my room. I was sitting on the bed when the door opened.

Luke walked in with a guy with short hair and a perfect facecut. He was tall and very smart , but nothing compared to Luke.

''Lucy meet  Caesar. Caesar this is Lucy.  He will stay here while I'm gone and protect you okay? And Caesar don't try anything funny because you have no idea what will I do to you'' Luke growled.

Caesar and I both nodded our head. Caesar smiled at me. He looked young, how will he possibly protect me from any harm!  He needs protection himself.

I mentally laughed and smiled back at Caesar.

Luke was about to say something but Xavier came in running.

'' Luke we need to leave! Right now it's urgent!'' Xavier was panting.

Without a word Luke and Xavier left. I was still seated  in my bed when I heard the car engine roar. I got a cue that both of them left.  Not Caesar and I were left alone.

''uh- im downstairs , if you need anything call me, okay?'' Caesar spoke and went downstairs. I was still sitting in my place when I finally decided to sleep.