11

Amber

"Mommy!"

Before I can even see my little angels I am tackled to the ground. I groan from the sudden shock but the pain is quickly replaced by joy. I pull my babies close to me. 

"I missed you guys so much my loves" i tell them as they help me get up from the ground. 

"mommy next time you must come with us! It was so much fun!" Bella jumped up and down as she told me what they did and how they had wished I was there with them. 

"I promise that we will all go on a trip next time, and its going to be even more fun" I say as I wait for Julia to waddle her way to us with her twins in tow. I wave at them as they get closer and as I do the twins also come running towards me. I open my arms for them to and they quickly jump into my arms as well.

"It's great to see you guys. Julia I can't thank you enough" I hug Julia and rub her belly. I know that she hates it when people touch her belly but I'm an exception.

"Amber it was nothing plus your children are so mature that it was a bit shocking, i expected them to go all out like normal kids their age." she said as she looked over at the angels. "really I can't say I knew that they are mature since I always baby them and they act like kids when their around me" My children do have there moments when they have a behavior change but its normally around strangers. When they are with me they are just so childish, I don't get to see this other side of them.

Not that it mattered. I knew that my children had to have some type of personality that would come from him. 

"come on let's go home shall we?" I pick up my princess and lifter up on to my shoulders. I make sure that she is holding on to me before I hold both of my prince's hands.  I felt so happy at this moment, I felt complete....yet....

I close my eyes and the open them as I continue to ask my angel about the trip. 

As we reached my car I couldn't help but feel as though someone was watching us. I quickly put my kids into the car and shout the door. 

"Thank you once again Julia. Make sure to rest I'll see you this weekend" I say my farewells and hop into the car. I look around trying to see if anyone was watch since I could still feel their watchful eyes.

"Mommy?"

I look back to see my angel look at me questioningly. I give them a smile.

"It's nothing let's go home. I'll make you favorite..."

"Quesadilla de pollo!!!" they all yelled as I pulled out of the parking and drove off to the main street.

*****

I watch as my little ones eat. I love how they enjoy my food to the fullest. To be honest I actually didn't know how to cook any Spanish dishes until I met their father. He taught me how to cook and I did the same.

Just as I was about to speak there was knock at the door. I was about to get up when I saw Jason stand as well. 

"I'll get it mommy!" Before I could say anything he was already out the room.

I waited for Jason to come back but he didn't so I made my way to the door as well. 

"Jason sweety who is it?" 

I stop my track when I see who it was. My heart began to speed faster as I see that Jason had open the door to none other than Lucian. Lucian was staring at Jason before he moved his gaze to me.

"So this is the famous Jason? Can I come in Amy?"

For a second my mind had gone blank. He had seen Jason. "mommy what's going on" I then turn my head to find Mason and Bella right behind me. 

No, No, No this is not how it was suppose to go. he wasn't meant to met them.

I had not choice but to let him in since I didn't want him to be even more suspicious. "ah sure come on in" I pull Jason to my side as Lucian walks in heading to the family living room instead of the guest room.

He sits down in one of the couches while me and my kids sit in the one right across from him. "What brings you here Mr.Black" I say as I break the silence.

"I came here to see you, but to my surprise our kids are back" he said as he smile at Bella who just looked at him with a blank face. Now that I think about it the kids haven't said a word and have a blank expression on. Its weird to see them like this.

"Yes MY children are back from a vacation" I say as I pull them closer to me.

I saw as Lucians eyes narrow as he looks at me. Just as I was about to say more Mason beat me to it.

"Mr.Black if you have nothing else to do here please leave." he said as he glared at Lucian.

"Yes do leave you are not welcome here" Jason added as he sat straighter and calmly spoke.

"Especially when you make our mommy feel uncomfortable" I never thought that Bella would say anything as well but her expression was cold and distant. 

At that moment my eyes widen in surprise I never expected my angel to speak in such manner. It was as if they were three whole different people. I look to see that Lucian didn't seem fazed by this and just sat there looking over the kids. 

"Mr.Black I believe you should go." I finally said. I didn't like how my kids were reacting to him. I don't like seeing them like this. 

"I must speak to you Amy. So please have Our kids go play." He said as he smile at the kids. 

I glare at his words but I agree that the kids shouldn't get involved in this situation. "My angel can you leave mom and Mr.Black talk for a bit, please." I say as I kiss them all in the forehead. And all at once its as if my babies where back to normal.

"Mommy we don't want to leave you with the bad man." Bella said as she hugs me. "yeah mom let us stay" said both Jason and Mason. I pull them into a tight hug and smile. "Mommy will be okay I promise" I say as They hesitate to stand and leave the room.

"Also children I'm glad that you all protect your mama very well" he said as my children give him no reaction as they leave the room.  

"Now why are you here?" I say as his attention is now on me.

"You already know that answer Amy...I want my children" my heart began to race. No he is not taking my kids away from me.

"And most importantly I want my wife back as well."