Chapter 14 - Banned

"Stay safe," Sister An gave Vincent a hug. "I know you won't listen, but at please don't be too reckless."

"I'll try," Vincent smiled as he let go. He turned to Nim and gave her a hug. "Don't make any trouble for Sister An."

"Have more faith in me," she muttered as she wrapped her arms around him, a green bracelet being worn, made of a strange material that almost seemed to glow.

Sister An beckoned to Arnya, walking out of earshot of Vincent.

"Your confused, uncertain," Arnya nodded. Sister An sighed. "I know the feeling. If you find it hard, you can always talk to me about it."Arnya nodded. Sister An smiled as she gave her a hug. "Take care."

On watching Vincent and Arnya walk away, Sister An looked to the green bracelet around Nim's hand. "Vincent's gift to you?"

"Yep, he said that it's a charm against injuries," Nim smiled showing it off. "I also like the colour."

"Huh, is that so?"

...

"What's the point of this?" Arnya asked as she picked a a blue card off the table, the scenery out the window of the train passing by.

"Trying to see if I can improve my analysing skills," Vincent answered as he grimaced. He placed the card back and pulled out several chess pieces. "I'm trying to see if I can determine what you'll pick based on every bit of information I have on you."

"That's possible?" she asked, feeling slightly doubtful.

"It is, let me give you an example," Vincent looked outside their compartment and waved for Arnya to come over. He pointed at a fellow student who along with others, were finding empty compartments. "You see that girl, just from observing, what can you tell me about her?"

Arnya, knowing her eyesight was better then Vincent, felt like this was an easy task and nodded. "From the way she walks, she obviously comes from a wealthy family, graceful with a hint of pride. From her polished shoes and skin, she obviously likes to stay clean. Adding to that, her clothes are also neat, with not a hint of a crease. Her eyes look agitated and expectant, as if waiting for someone, but is unsettled by the atmosphere. It looks like she's a new student."

Arnya looked back at Vincent, feeling confident that Vincent' couldn't make a better observation due the girl being a fair distance away.

Vincent nodded. "Your eyesight is good Arnya, far better then mine, but there's still a lot of information you missed."

"You see her wand, it's situated at the right, but in actuality, her dominant hand is her left. See, right there how her left hand raised a little when she waved at the trolley lady? It's appears to me that she's been trying to use avoid her left hand for greetings as it's considered rude. A habit that she's been trying to overcome."

"See how uncomfortable she looks in the presence of other people, it's obvious how this environment seems new to her, so its obvious that she's a new student. Also that wave earlier to the trolley lady, it was stiff and more of a polite greeting. As you mentioned before, the girl is probably looking for someone, it's most likely a relative, a sister perhaps."

"How can you tell?" Arnya asked surprised.

"Although I can't see her eyes like you do, her her way of looking around is similar to a child who's lost their parents. Considering that only students are allowed on the train, it's not her parents that she's looking for, so I'm guessing that it's a sibling."

"So why do you think it's a sister?" Arnya asked curiously.

"Sisters usually get along better with the same gender then a brother," Vincent shrugged. "Not to mention, At this point, it's more of a guess."