Scrap Thieves

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Coldplay - Clocks

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 5:09 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Come out of the things unsaid

Shoot an apple off my head and a

Trouble that can't be named

A tiger's waiting to be tamed, singing

You are, you are

---

A/n: Challenge: Try to decipher Zane's nonsense. 

It was a beautiful day in Ninjago. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the butterflies were fluttering about, and Misako and Wu were taking a nice stroll through the park.

Wu sighed happily. ''Oh, Misako. All the time we have known each other...'' 

''Someone wise once said, "We do not go forward by looking back." She replied softly. 

''When did I say that?'' The Old Tea-Obsessed Man asked.

''Never. I did.'' Misako answered. The pair shared a laugh before hearing a scream. The Time Twins and the Vermillion Army appeared, jumping out of the bushes in front of them. 

People screamed and ran out of the park, while their enemies came closer. The twins were taking their time, walking with a swagger. There seemed to be a familiar shaped silhouette of a person behind them, but they weren't that noticeable.

''Stay by my side, Misako. Misako?'' Wu asked, and looked to his side, only to see her disappear in a cloud of dust. The Time Twins laughed evilly, taking off their masks which hid much of their face. 

The old man woke up, to find himself in his bed, as it was just a dream.

''Misako! At my side.'' The Old Man said, relieved.

''Of course. As I always will be. And as you always will be for me. What is it, Wu?'' The Old Woman asked, worried.

 ''I haven't told anyone, but when I fought Acronix at the monastery, something...happened. Something bad.'' Wu answered.

Morro stood by the closed door, listening in on their conversation. He then glanced around, to see if anyone was there, before continuing to do what he was doing.

---

Meanwhile, in the Samurai X cave, Nya was looking after Zane.

''This is bad. I told everyone to go back to the Airjitzu Temple while I got you back online and still nothing. All I got left is trying a total system reboot.'' The Water Ninja said, pressing a button which made Zane twitch and stand up. 

''Nya!'' Frosty the Ice Ninja said, looking relieved.

 ''Oh, I'm so glad you're—'' Nya replied.

''That potato was a flange. 41, 824. A narwhal horn is too red as weather is greater than pudding. Fifty sheet auto doc feeder.'' Zane interrupted and walked away from the table.

The Water Ninja stopped him before he could go any further, and walked him back to the table. ''Okay, Zane. Take it easy. That's it.''

''Banana curtain nine.'' Error 404 replied.

''Oh, come on! I've tried everything.'' Nya said, bonking him on the head with a screwdriver. ''What is going on in there?''

''What is going on is I'm trying to unscramble Zane's neural pathways so we can go rescue Cyrus Borg. And you haven't tried everything. You need to realign Zane's neural inputs. Can you hear me? Hello—'' Pixie/Pixal said, trying to help.