Taking It Too Far

WARNING: Abusive content!

******

On Thursday evening, Carson and I were in my room doing homework. I had done my homework for my other subjects already and now Carson was helping me with our math homework. Maths was still not my subject, but surprisingly with Carson helping me, I had gotten better.

We had now finished with our homework and was now relaxing on the bed. I sat with my back leaning against the headboard. Carson was laying down vertically on the bed, with his head resting on my lap.

"I'm going to miss you being here." Carson said quietly. "But I know it's for the best and all that matters to me is that you are safe."

I looked down at him as I spoke and ran my hands through his luscious and soft hair. "Yeah and plus your dad keeps questioning me." I said, then added. "He still hadn't said anything to you?"

"Not a word." He said sighing. He was quiet for a while, before he added. "I don't care what he does. He hasn't shown any interest in me before anyways. He wants me to change my mind, but that's not going to happen."

Carson then lifted his head off my lap and looked up at me, with a smile. "Anyway, enough about him. I haven't gotten my kiss since I came in here." He said in a teasing voice.

I lifted my eyebrows. "Oh really?" I asked, my voice light and playful.

"Yeah. I always look forward for my kiss."

I smiled. "Well in that case..." Before I could finish my sentence, Carson's lips were on mine. His mouth was hot on mine as he kissed me roughly.

Kissing Carson like this will never get old for me, because every time he kissed me he stirred different feelings in me. I couldn't get enough of him, so without breaking the kiss, I pulled him closer, so I was now laying on the bed and he was hovering over me.

He explored my mouth and I run my fingers through his hair. He removed his left hand from my waist and slipped it under the hem of my shirt. He skimmed his fingers lightly over my stomach, which sends shivers through my entire body. His hands didn't go any further than that though. I felt my chest swell at the thought that he wouldn't go any further without my permission. I smiled into the kiss.

There was a soft knock on the door and both of us pulled away abruptly. Trying to control my heavy breathing, I cleared my throat. "Yes." I answered, my breath still raspy.

"Kayla dear, I'm just letting you know that dinner is ready." Marilyn's voice came through the door.

"Okay, thanks. I'll be down in a bit." I responded. I heard her footsteps fading away as she walked away.

I looked back to Carson, who was already looking at me, a smirk on his lips. "Ahh man. I was really enjoying this make out."

I smiled at him. I was enjoying it too. In fact, looking at his lips right now that were swollen from my kisses, I wanted to pull him back to me and kissed the light out of him. Instead, I hit him on his chest playfully and shoved him back. He laid back on the bed and chuckled lightly.

I shook my head at him. "Such a flirt."

"I know." He replied, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes, trying to hide my smile. "Let's go, before your mom starts to wonder what's taking us so long." I said as I got up from the bed. Carson followed my actions and we both left the room.

******

The following day after school, I was packing my things so I could leave the Knights' house tomorrow. To be honest, I have gotten so used to the Knights' home that I was reluctant to leave. However, I was super excited to stay with Jasmine. I really couldn't wait. Mr. Knight has made his decision and I respect that. It's his house after all.