Molten Tears

Third Person (POV):

She lays in the running lava, bubbling in a deep pit that used to be her house. Four-year-old Hana had already cried her eyes out, her brother and father have gone, just like that. When she realized they were gone, she was overcome with so much emotion that her birthmarks started to glow along with her eyes, the letter that held the heartbreaking words began to sizzle in her hand before it caught fire. She felt so hot as molten orange tears spilled from her eyes, her hair smoking and catching on fire before magma replaced it and slid down her back and face to the floor. The floor of her living room, where she made so many memories, melted and caught fire from the heat radiating from the girl. She began shivering like she was cold when she really felt like she was burning on the inside. With a screaming sob, she released what looked like a solar flare in her house, expelling the heat in her body as hot lava shot out of her eyes, scalp, and markings along with a firey heatwave so intense that it collapsed the mansion and burned her clothes, melting the building to a lake of flaming magma that she sunk into. It took a good 20 minutes for her body to reform, floating in the deadly liquid as she stared blankly into the night sky, her eyes still glowing and hair feeding the pool. The heroes, obviously seeing the explosion finally arrived at the secluded house, only to find a giant lake of fire.

" Holy shit!" Present Mic murmured in shock.

" W-what happened here?" Midnight looked horrified.

" What?" All Might for once didn't have a smile. Eraserhead stayed quiet, scanning the entire scene. suddenly he spots something.

"What's that? Look in the middle." All of their eyes widen at the human figure that seems to float lifelessly in the lava without burning.

"I-its a little girl?!" Midnight exclaimed.

" She's not burning!!" All Might realizes.

"It's her quirk, this was caused by her quirk!" Present Mic yells.

" Kid?" Eraser calls loudly to the figure. She looks up suddenly, her hair still flowing into the lava and her eyes flooding with fresh molten tears as they dribble down her face at the sight of the heroes. They all looked shocked, except for one. A man with long black hair looked at her with sorrow and crouched down at the edge of the pool, the updraft making his face bright red and teary. "Why don't you come over to us?" He says in a soft voice. She sinks down timidly into the pool, only her eyes poking out.

" Sweetie, it's ok, we are not here to hurt you." Midnight says calmingly with a shaking voice. The little girl looks into the pleading eyes of the strange tired-looking man. she rises a bit so her face is uncovered.

"T-t-they're g-gone" She calls out weakly, holding in a sob.

" Who's gone?" The man asks softly.

" My f-family... T-they're gone." She lets the cry ring, a small blast of heat leaving her while thick magma spills from her eyes.

" We can help you, please come here kid. We won't hurt you, no one will hurt you. I promise" He says calmly, looking at the girl with despair in his eyes. She emerges more from the lake, her tears stopping and her eyes staring skeptically at the desperate group. She slowly makes her way closer. wading until she was a few feet from the edge.

"I'm so, so sorry sweetheart. We are going to help you I swear." The woman says to her.

" Take my hand kid." The man reached out, you could tell the sheer heat coming from the area hurt him. Relaxing, the girl cooled down, subsequentially cooling the area as the huge lake began to solidify. She gave him her now bearably warm hand as he pulled her out of the pool, Magma ceasing its gushing from her scalp as her big curly hair replaced it. Her eyes reduced to her natural warm onyx as they now filled with regular tears that slid down her face as she hugged her savior with all of her might. The hero returned the embrace eagerly, petting her head as he let her sob into his shoulder. He turned to look at the group behind him, all of their eyes filled with sorrow for the girl.