system space

After fixing herself up eclairs stood up and looked at Valak. Well at least tried to,
" Valak let's go to the next world. "

[Okay but would like to look at the system market first.]

" system market, you did not say anything about it in the first world."

Eclairs tilted her head in confusion,

[ Well that is because that world did not need you to. Oh I forgot to tell you about your points. Since that was a level 1 world you get 10000 points. And for making world consciousness happy additional 5000. The points increase once the level rises.]

" Is that so. But shouldn't the market be available all the time. "

[ Well that is possible but only on minor things like food and games. But the skills are only given if the world you are going to requires you to have it. You have to one skill. And the one would be given to you by the system. Just that the skill that you chose costs you points.]

" well when you say that the skill would be given to me by the system does that mean that you know what character I would be taking."

[ YES, since the genre for this world is fantasy we are given the story before going to the world as there had been many accidents before.]

" Is that so? Than can I get the story now. "

[ Yes just a moment host.]

# the plot #

The world where you would be going this time is called ' Terra '
Luke Earth there are mountains, seas, forests, oceans, and all but the place where earth differs from Terra is the presence of mystical creatures. Out of which the strong species are leaders of there own space,

• Dragons are the rulers of the skies. There houses are on the clouds.

• Sirens are the rulers of the sea and some parts of oceans that are wild and dangerous.

• Mermaids are the rulers of oceans. Specifically the areas that are mostly peaceful areas.

• Elves are the rulers of the forest. There houses are so well hidden that no one can find them unless they want others to see.

• Dwarves are the rulers of the mountains. There houses are caves.

• Sphinxes are the rulers of deserts. Not much is known about them. But they protect the dead and also the strong people of the desert.

There are also fairies and Pixies they are protectors of the weak. Mainly humans.
Other creatures like Basilisk and imps are the guards that stop reckless people entering the dangerous areas of the world.

As the world progressed and more inventions were made these creatures found ways to go to different places. After some time these areas were turned into a kingdoms.

° Moana for sirens and deep sea creatures.

° Ciel for dragons and other sky animals.

° Sehra for Sphinx and desert animals.

° Timber for elves and forest creatures.

° Mer for mermaids and other herbivore sea creatures.

° Zenith for dwarves and mountain creatures.

Where as humans had there own kingdom ' Krubet. '

All the kingdoms were on peaceful terms with each other. It was the golden era. In that era a special school was made 'Hekate' .

It was made for training the future leaders and talented few into respectable figures. That is where the main story starts. The school was opened for all nobles of all the kingdoms. The classes ranged from magic to politics to magic science.