❁ Chapter 10

The weather was pretty nice where all the students having their happy times with their friends but Yeonjun doesn't felt so happy at all, he felt uneasy that Jaeseok might do something to him or Suyeon

The weather was pretty nice where all the students having their happy times with their friends but Yeonjun doesn't felt so happy at all, he felt uneasy that Jaeseok might do something to him or Suyeon. Sometimes he wondered why Jaeseok hates him so much.

Yeonjun was currently stepping out from the dance studio where Mr. Jung asked five of them to meet and practice the song from the new project. He was the last one to leave since he had to discuss more about the cheography and outfits for the music video.

The practice went well and he managed to talked to Taehyun. Yeonjun admitted that Taehyun is nice and talkactive. Beomgyu didn't even talk to him eventhough the cheography has lots of contact and he will always be next to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun kept it as professional eventhough they didn't talk to each others.

Yeonjun fixed his shirt and his backpack. He was about to walk away but someone pulled him by his shoulder and his back hit the wall. It was Jaeseok, he then grabbed Yeonjun's shirt and stared at him coldly.

"What are you doing?!" Yeonjun asked, half yelled. He was shocked by Jaeseok's sudden attack.

"How brave of you asking me that kind of question," Jaeseok scoffed as Yeonjun tried to escape from Jaeseok's grip. "I'm about to kill you anyway, you're a burden to my family and myself, I hate you for that," Jaeseok then threw a punch on Yeonjun's face.

Yeonjun fell off to the ground and Jaeseok grabbed his shirt and to make him stand up. He threw another punch on Yeonjun's face again. Yeonjun shut his eyes, whining in pain.

"What have I done to your family?! I didn't even do anything!" Yeonjun said and was about to punch Jaeseok's face but he stop right away since he know his limit. He was taught to not throw a fight on someone.

"You know why?" Jaeseok as he took few steps closer to Yeonjun. His face was covered with bruise and blood on the edge of his lips.

"Because of you, my little sister died!" Jaeseok yelled infront of Yeonjun's face. Yeonjun was really confuse about what he said.

"Your sister?" Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows. Completely confused about what's going on. As he remembered, he looked back at Jaeseok who was clenching his jaws.

"Don't be so stupid, I'll make sure that your life is in hell!" Jaeseok said and was about to punch Yeonjun again but he suddenly stop, "But you're safe now and I'll save that for your last day being alive," Jaeseok walked away by hitting on Yeonjun's shoulder.

Yeonjun sighed and headed to the restroom, he took out his napkin and wipe his blood away, luckily his blood didn't drop on his shirt. As he finished, he was about to went back to his class, but someone stop him.

"Choi Yeonjun!" He turned around to see who it is, and it was Suyeon. Her smile disappear as she saw bruises on Yeonjun's pale face. Yeonjun pressed his lips into a line.

"What happened?" She asked as she touched the bruises, earning a whine from Yeonjun. "Tell me who is it?" She asked again.

"Suyeon, come on. That doesn't matter," Yeonjun said, grabbing Suyeon's hand and put it down. "Tell me, Choi Yeonjun!" Suyeon said, looking at Yeonjun seriously.

Suyeon wondered who did it to Yeonjun. The bruise on his fingers was almost healing and this time there's bruises too on his face?

"I'm not telling you, Kang Suyeon," Yeonjun said, staring straightly on Suyeon's eyes. Suyeon's heart was beating wildy.

"See? I know you will stop asking questions if I look at you that way," Yeonjun smirked, earning a playful punch on his chest from Suyeon.

"I hate you for that, Choi Yeonjun,"

"No, you love me, Kang Suyeon,"

Suyeon pouts and gave him a death glare since he always teased her like that. Yeonjun never felt this kind of feeling towards girls.

● ● ●

Jaeseok was standing right beside the lockers while staring at Suyeon who was laughing and giggling with Hueningkai. They just finished their sports lesson. Jaeseok admitted that Suyeon looks so pretty with ponytail.

No wonder Yeonjun seems to like her, well I guess, Beomgyu does like her too.

"Suyeon, I'm sorry but I think I need practice basketball again, should I send you first or..?" Jaeseok heard their conversation and he didn't know why he felt so happy to approach Suyeon.

"Really? okay then, just go before you're late," Suyeon said, as soon as Hueningkai walked away, Jaeseok saw that Suyeon let out a sighed. Jaeseok knew that Suyeon was alone since five of her close friends were too busy with their study, their project and more.

Plus, Jaeseok felt so jealous when he knew a person like Yeonjun got chosen for the latest project. He never thought that Yeonjun can be at this stage of well known.

"Kang Suyeon, wait!" Jaeseok then walked towards Suyeon and as she saw Jaeseok, she slightly smile. Jaeseok really reminds her of Soobin because of his dimples.

"Hey!" Suyeon said, smiling widely.

"Ouㅡ I never thought that you have a dimple too," Jaeseok said, definitely flirting. Suyeon just laughed at it. Obviously has no time for it.

"Where are you heading to?" Jaeseok asked. He really wanted to make Suyeon fall for him. He wants to make Yeonjun's life miserable.

"To the class, ofcourse," Suyeon giggled.

"I'm coming with you then," Jaeseok said. As he was about to grab Suyeon's wrist, it was already snatched by someone.

"Beomgyu?"

Jaeseok clenched his jaws due to annoyed. His chance slightly destroyed. Beomgyu was glaring at Jaeseok. He could felt that Suyeon was in danger because of this boy.

"Let's go," Beomgyu said and immediately dragged Suyeon away from Jaeseok. Suyeon turned around to see Jaeseok but he just smiled to signal her that he was fine.

"Don't ever get close to Jaeseok," Beomgyu warned her, Suyeon just keep quiet since this time Beomgyu was deadly serious.

"He's dangerous for you, I know it. I will protect you no matter what happens,"

 I will protect you no matter what happens,"