AOT 7

Thanks to Eren donating huge amounts of his blood, Perceptor who is a high-ranking Autobot scientist in the Autobot Ministry of Science in Y/n kingdom managed to create a cure out of it, but Y/n isn't going to hand the cure that easily to them as he knew the people that controlling the Paradis island is bunch of greedy assholes. So he is going to make a deal with them, he will send them the antidotes but in return, he is going to take a large piece of land as payment of helping them.

Y/n: I think it will be better if you keep that Titan form of yours.

Y/n told Eren who is planning to inject the cure into himself.

Eren: But...

Y/n: My people are not always going to save your people's ass. Instead, of injecting the cure you should learn to control that form of yours and help your people.

 Y/n calmly said.

Mikasa: Eren I think Lord Y/n is right, why would they help us when they aren't getting anything from helping us... We owe him a lot, first he saved us and then created the cure. Don't you think he has done enough for us?

Eren: But Mikasa...

Mikasa took hold of Eren's hand and looked straight into his eyes.

Mikasa: Eren, please we can't always depend on the kindness of strangers.

Eren sighed.

Eren: Fine, but I am going to keep one for myself.

Eren stated as he took a vial of antidote before putting it inside his breast pocket.

Just then Y/n received a telepathic message from Optimus.

[Creator it's Optimus we have captured the host of Colossal and the armored titan and also we captured a female who could be the host of female titan]

Y/n: Hoh...

..........

After boarding inside an aircraft with Mikasa and Eren, he left his kingdom and headed towards the direction of Paradis Island. 

When he reached on top of Marley he landed the craft in a spacious area of Shiganshina District.

Walking out of the small aircraft Y/n, Eren, and Mikasa was greeted by Ilse, commander Pixis, Bee, Optimus and others Autobots.

Y/n: Where are they?

Optimus: Creator, I will take you there.

Y/n nodded and followed Optimus. When they reached their destination, Y/n saw three people's tied in chains, two young men and a woman and was surrounded by soldiers of survey corps.

A short young man, straight black hair styled in an undercut, as well as narrow, intimidating dull gray eyes with dark circles under them and a deceptively youthful face, came forward and greeted Pixis and Y/n with a woman who has wide, light brown eyes and shoulder-length dark brown hair that is tied up in an unkempt high ponytail with bangs parted down the middle.

Y/n: They are...

Pixis: Sir Y/n this is Levi squad leader of special operation squad and this is Hange squad leader of fourth survey corps.

Hange: It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir.

She greeted him cheerfully and stick out her hand towards Y/n.

Y/n: The pleasure is all mine.

Y/n smiled and shook her hand before turning his head to Levi.

Levi: Hello.

Levi bowed and greeted him with an emotionless face. Y/n nodded in return and turned his head towards the three Titan Shifter who is looking at Y/n and others coldly.

Y/n: Have they opened their mouth yet?

Levi and Hange shook their heads.

hange: No.

Y/n: Hmm...

Y/n walked up to them and grabbed a tool and sat before them.

Reiner: Why are you helping them... You aren't getting from them?

Reiner asked as he coldly looked up at Y/n.

Y/n: I don't like your tone, Boy!

Y/n voice was cold and menacing just listening to Reiner and others shivered in fear.

Bertolt: I-If the empire knew about this your kingdom will be doomed.

Optimus and others withdrew into sullen silence on hearing this, they looked at each other before breaking out in laughter and soon Y/n joined them.

Ironhide: PRIME DID YOU HEAR THAT JOKE NOW?!

Ironhide asked as he roars with laughter.

Crosshairs: Hahaha You're one funny guy.

When they finally stopped laughing Y/n pointed his finger at the huge battleship that was hovering on top of Pradis island for the past few days.

Y/n: That battleship have enough power to decimate this island within a matter of a few seconds.

Pixis and others paled on hearing this.

Y/n: What do you think I will do if the empire decided to mess with my people?

Y/n asked them with a cold and menacing smile.

Y/n: I will kill every single one of them, woman or child I will show you guys no mercy.

Y/n said coldly.

Annie: You can't... m-my father... my father.

She stuttered with a look of horror on her eyes.

Y/n: Since Marley hasn't shown any mercy to the people of Paradis Island then why should I?

Y/n continued.

Y/n: But since I am a kind-hearted man... I have a deal for you three.

Annie: D-Deal?

Reiner and Bertolt decided to keep their silence and hear what Y/n to say.

Y/n: Join me and help me conquer the Marley Empire and in return, no innocents will die.

Reiner and Bertolt: I will never betray the Empire!

They cried out in unison.

Y/n: Then you two have no use for me, what about you miss?

Y/n asked Annie who is in a dilemma whether to accept his deal or not. Her father face flashed before her eyes, she knew if the empire messes with this person then no one can stop the inevitable doom of the Empire.

Annie: I will join.

Y/n smiled on hearing her answer.

Y/n: Wonderful.

Reiner and Bertolt: Annie how could you?

They looked at her in disbelief and with a look of melancholy and betrayal on their face.

Before Annie could say anything Y/n started to speak.

Y/n: Ironhide, summon Perceptor here and have him extract their powers.

Ironhide: yes my Lord!

He bowed.

Y/n: Commander, pick two suitable and loyal candidates in this week, I don't have any use of this Titans powers you could have them.

Why would he need the power of Titans when he has powerhouses like Optimus and his group of Autobots and on top of that he has powerful subordinates like Megatron, Lockdown, Dinobots, Ancient knights back at his kingdom who will massacre everyone in this world, all he had to do is give the order.