34

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

Bzz Bzz...Bzz Bzz

I groan as I turn on the left side of my body trying to get more comfortable on the bed.

Bzz Bzz

I open my eyes and realize my phone is ringing. I sit up and reach for my phone on Jungkook's nightstand.

Who is calling me at 7am??

I look at the caller and it says they're from America.

America?

I shrug not really caring and swipe right to answer the call.

"CHIMCHIM!" I jump and almost drop my phone at the loud voice from the other side of the phone.

Wait loud familiar voice...

"Oh my G-God TAE?!"

"JIMIN OH MY GOD IM GOING TO CRY IM SO HAPPY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!"

I sit there in not realizing the situation for a few seconds until reality hits me and I get mad.

"How dare you leave me! You know how worried I fucking was?!"

I freeze as I hear Jungkook groan.

"Why are you yelling?"
I quickly look over at him and apologize.

Jungkook just goes right back to sleep obviously too tired to care.

I'll tell him after the call.

"I know I know you're gonna be mad but I had no choice!"

I can see Tae pout in my mind and so I sigh. I rub my face as I speak up again.

"You better explain ASAP."

For about 25 minutes Tae explains everything that happened, why and how he's in America. Along with the secret phone he's calling me on.

I sit on the bed, my back against the headboard, as I listen to everything Tae had to say. I can tell by his voice he isn't lying so I'm not going to accuse him of that. He hardly lies anyway.

"Have you told Hoseok or Yoongi yet?" I ask as I play with the hem of the blanket.

"No not yet I had to tell my bestie first." I smile at his words.

"TaeTae you don't know how much I was worried about you and I always told myself you were alright so I wouldn't overthink it."

I sigh and I hear him apologize. It's not his fault, though, he had no choice so I can't blame him.

"When do you think you'll come back?" I ask as I'm really curious because I miss him, a lot.

"Im hoping sometime this month, I overheard my parents talking about it but I'm not fully sure."

I look at Jungkook sleeping and start playing with his hair softly.

"I hope you do it'll make me very happy PLUS me and Jungkook's wedding is coming up soon...."

"Oh shoot that's right and so how are things going on with him? Is it better?"

I smile as I continue to brush Jungkook's hair, brushing some stands out of his face.

"Yes so much better Tae like I'm actually into him."

I hear him squeal.

"So that means he isn't a dick anymore?"

I laugh and say a little "yup."

"FINALLY." I can imagine Tae throwing his arm up in the air as he yelled that.

I chuckle and smile.

"I know right, what a relief and for awhile I thought I would never get close to this guy."

Jungkook mumbles something that I can't make out but he scoots closer to me and wraps an arm around my waist.

"When I come back he better be a changed man." Tae says with a playful stern voice. I giggle.

"Yes yes he will be."

"Sadly I need to go now before my mom hears me okay ChimChim?"

I smile and quickly say, "Oh right okay go now before you get caught!"

We both share a laugh until he says goodbye and hangs up.

I look at the time before I set my phone back onto the nightstand. It's already almost 9.

I sigh smiling as I'm so glad Tae's okay and well.

"Mm Jimin..."

I turn to look at Jungkook and his eyes are still closed as he's hugging me. I chuckle at how cute he actually look right now.

I slowly get my phone and go to the camera. I lean back as I raise my phone in front of my trying to get a better view.

Once I click to take a picture it makes a snapping sound clearly exposing what I'm doing.

I freeze in embarrassment and I feel Jungkook move.

I hide my phone under my butt in .5 seconds as Jungkook opens his eyes.

He looks up at me questionably and lazily asks, "What was that? It was so loud."

My cheeks turn pink from embarrassment.

"W-what do you mean? Oh maybe you meant my cough!" I say as I fake cough after trying to show him it could have been that.

We all know that's a big lie, though.

Jungkook closed his eyes again and shrugs his shoulders. I sigh relieved from being caught.

"Who were you on the call with earlier you were super loud." Jungkook says with a hint of annoyance in his voice probably because I disturbed his sleep.

"Oh it was Tae! He told me everything that happened and why he hasn't contacted me." I say happily and Jungkook's eyes widen as he looks at me.

"I actually thought he would never come back." I smack his back offended.

Jungkook let's out a small "ow."

"Be quiet you're just grumpy." I say as I huff at the end.

"Today will be a lazy day we're not doing anything nor going anywhere got it? Oh and I'm going to get a new car tomorrow so don't have a fit once you see me driving." Jungkook says and I roll my eyes at his last sentence.

I move downwards so that I can lay down again and I face him.

"A lazy day today sounds good."

Jungkook opens his eyes and makes eye contact with me. I smile and so does he.

"Good now lets sleep for a little longer." I get pulled towards his chest and his arms wrap around my waist locking me in place.

I giggle at his action and take a deep breath, hailing his scent.

Soon I fall back asleep.

Yay Tae will be coming back🥳