Finals - 22

As soon as light filled my hotel room, I felt the weight of two people jumping on me.

"5 more minutes!" I groan.

"No!" Tahlia says.

"No can do sweetheart." Riley says in a joking tone.

"Get off me!" I complain and they continue to jump on me, so I push them off me. "Ha, that's what you get." I smile.

"Seriously do you know what today is?" Tahlia asks.

"Sunday?"

"Finals day, dofus!" Riley smiles.

"Ohh." I exaggerate. "Really?"

Tahlia comes up and pushes me playfully "come on get dressed, we are going to rehearse."

"Fine."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We are all in the auditorium just rehearsing our finals routine.

"Today is the big day." Kate says while motioning for us to stand up.

"It sure is a big day." A deep voice says from behind me.

I jump out of the way and without thinking let out a yip and I may or may not of yelled "Creep, what are you doing?" Out of surprise. Noah pulls me beside him as Lucien joins us in the stage.

"Excuse me, what are you doing here? This is a closed rehearsal." Kate says obviously annoyed of his presence.

"Yeah." He pauses looking at the back of the stage. "Not for a absolute dance international judge it isn't." He says as he proudly turns back to Kate. "That's right, I'm a judge."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! He is most definitely not going to let us win.

"You can not be here, you need to leave right now." Kate says pointing at the door.

"Fine, i'm going to go check out my judges table."

"Hey, Lucien?" I say. "The door is that way." I smile pointing the opposite direction from where he was walking.

He sourly smiles back and continues to walk to the table.

"Rehearse, use the time, I'll be right back." Kate says as she leaves.

We begin to count through the dance, but we get annoyed at Lucien for making random comments at us.

"Cierra? Max? Why did you stay at this studio? I mean look at the team, it's weak!" The annoying voice says again.

"If you haven't noticed, we are at internationals!" Cierra replies as we keep dancing.

"The finals." Max finishes.

"Guys just leave it." Riley says to the two.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ive been wanting to tell Noah about what Luke said to me... but I don't know if I really should. No. I will........ after internationals.

Should I tell Luke that I'm dating Noah?

No. He would of seen it on tv, I mean, We Kissed On Tv! Omg.

What about Richelle? She likes Noah. What about Abi!

What are they going to do to me?