Chap 26: It's not possible

Not edited🙃

Jimin hunches over the toilet, one hand keeping the seat up as the other braces himself by holding the rim.  He gaged and choked on what was being vomited up, he felt disgusting and sick. He didn't know why he felt like this, why suddenly nausea took over him, causing him to puke up what contents it contained.

Once he was done, he collapses against the wall, resting his head as he closed his eyes. He felt dizzy, his stomach ached and churned. His arms wrapped his stomach, hoping he had finally stopped.

"What the fuck?" He reaches up to flush, feeling a little better after vomiting.

It came on like a sudden rash, hard and fast without warning. He was in the middle of serving a customer when the nausea came, he had no chance to excuse himself before he's sprinting to the bathroom like he's being chased by a lion.

He carefully gets to his feet, using the wall to stabilise himself so he didn't  fall. He no longer felt so nauseous, it was weird that one minute he felt like puking his guts out then the next right as rain. His mouth tasted of vomit, a disgusting after taste he'd have to get rid of but other than that he was okay.

"Jimin! Jimin you alright in there?" Hoseok comes knocking on the bathroom door, concerned after seeing him looking so pale.

"I'm fine, it's nothing." Jimin slowly unlocks the door, trying to hide the fact he just emptied his stomach straight into the toilet.

Hoseok's eyes rake him up and down suspiciously, not fully convinced.

"You sure? Didn't sound very good." He moves out the way, letting him clean himself in the sink.

He splashed his face with cold water, attempting to clean himself up best he can in the confines of his work place bathroom.

"I'm fine. Think it's just food poisoning or something, I feel better now." Jimin dries his hands, giving him a soft smile.

Hoseok narrows his eyes, nose sniffing the air he puts his hand out to stop him walking out.

"You sure about that? You smell a little different, I only noticed now Jungkook's scent has gone." He stares at him with wide eyes, giving him a look he didn't like.

Jimin gawks at him, looking like a dear in head lights at what Hoseok was trying to suggest. It was impossible, he had to just be sick.

"What are you talking about? It was nothing, I'm just a little sick that's all. Whatever you're thinking is wrong." Jimin shoves his hand away, ignoring the lingering in the back of his mind telling him otherwise.

"Jimin." He tries grabbing his arm to stop him but Jimin shakes him off.

"Just go to the clinic, make sure it's just a bug not anything else." Hoseok didn't want to say it, he knew Jimin didn't want to go there but he had to be sure.

Jimin grunts, grinding his teeth not wanting to talk about it as he knew it couldn't be possible. He was on the pill, it was out of the question.

"It's just a bug Hoseok, trust me." Jimin doesn't allow anything else to be said, he walks out returning to work.

Jimin couldn't think straight for the rest of his shift, a jabbing in the back of his mind kept him distracted. He didn't want to believe it, think about it as it terrified him. This wasn't the time, not after everything that's just happened. It had to be stress or something else. He's been emotional lately, the fight and mating and everything going on in his life had to be the cause of him being sick.

He's on the pill, it wasn't possible. He's been remembering to take them, hasn't he?

God he didn't know. He's been distracted, preoccupied by other things he can't really recall if he's been keeping up with his pills. How long has it been since he last took it. A week? Few days? He really didn't know and that began to scare him.