captured

hey guys before i start this chapter lemme just say:

IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY 

i literally left u guys hanging for like a whole ass month omg i feel so bad im-

anyway heres a new chapter and ya'll are gonna hate me LMFAO I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE since u wanted impa to clear things up--

i wont spoil it, enjoy this chapter!

----------------------------------------------

the ride back to kakariko village was slower than usual. you knew exactly why and it was still something that bothered you.

what was going on with link? perhaps he really didn't mean anything behind that one kiss and you frowned to yourself. you caught yourself thinking of the kiss and you shook your head, yelling at yourself in your mind to forget about it.

"(y/n), are you alright?"

you wanted to scream at link.

how could you possibly be 'alright'? your feelings for link only grew after that tender moment and he had the audacity to tell you to forget about it. how could you possible forget something as important as this?

 you grunted a 'yes' and looked away from your traveling partner. link sighed to himself.

"...okay."

link kept his head forward and lead you through hyrule field, until you arrived at the front of the dueling peaks. you've never really been to the west necluda before, and this made you a bit happy as you noticed your mood starting to light up a bit. you've always wanted to go to the other two hylian villages and explore the land around it. of course you've heard of kakariko village, it's traditional and elegancy was known to the other parts of hyrule and you knew of the sheikah and their advanced technology. that also meant you knew of the yiga, but you had no idea who that strange yiga person was when you and link were at rito village.

the memory of the strange yiga popped into your head as you remembered he attacked link violently. you remember link being in a fist-fight in the stable there and suddenly his opponent showing their true form. it still scared you that the yiga mentioned he would be back, whilst directly making eye contact with you.

your horses past the dueling peaks stable, and link guided you through the winding road to kakariko village. you were getting more and more excited by the minute. he stopped epona at the entrance of the village.

"(y/n), we're here. we can leave epona and (h/n) here, they'll be fine."

you nodded and said nothing to the hylian as you walked through the peaceful village in silence. as you walked by a few shops and houses, you noticed young women staring at link and giggling. you rolled your eyes and felt a slight sharp pain in your chest as you noticed this. of course, link didn't think anything of it and would kindly give them a small smile and continue his walk, not realising that the many women would faint after he noticed them.

you scoffed and hurried up to link's side. he led you to a bigger house near lantern lake and walked up the heap of wooden stairs in front of you. you followed him into the house. 

as link opened the large doors in unison, you saw a young girl, about your age, perk up and widen her eyes as she saw you. 

"m-master link! u-um, what brings y-you here?"

-

"paya, i wanted to talk to impa--"

as link was replying to paya, impa called out to him and asked him to come forward. you shyly followed link to the old woman and stood by his right side. you glanced around the house and made eye contact with 'paya' and she instantly looked away with a blush on her face.