Date Night (Filler chapter)

Nanami PoV

I am currently at home watching TV with my little cousins Makoto and Shinobu, Uncle Kagami and Auntie Lily dropped them off here a few hours ago, Uncle Kagami had a meeting with his client from work and his wife Aunt Sayako is at the hospital, she's sick at the moment, Auntie Lily and Uncle Shin was going on vacation for a week so both of them dropped my cousins here.

"Ne ne Nanami-nee can we have ice cream?" Shinobu asked.

"No can do Shinobu, you'll spoil your dinner is you eat now." I said as I placed Shinobu on my lap and hugged her from behind.

Suddenly I heard a small thud followed by the sound of a little girl crying.

"WAAAHHHH! Nana-onee sama!" I heared a cry from the kitchen, I placed Shinobu down and quickly ran to the kitchen to see Makoto holding her head as she cried.

"Mako-chan what happened?" I said as I picked her up to try and calm her down.

"-sniff- I-I wa-wanted Ice -sniff- Ice cream and -hic- then -hic- the -sniff- the chair I used -hic- wobbled -hic- then I-I fell and bumped my head!" Makoto said in between sobs.

"Awww its ok, you'll be ok, your a tough girl remember, come on lets go back to the living room with Shinobu, and them after we eat dinner you and Shinobu can have ice cream." I said to calm Makoto down.

"-sniff- Ok." She said as she wiped her tears away.

"Thats my girl." I said as I rubbed her head, good thing there wasn't a bump or Auntie Lily is gonna throw a fit.

I then smiled as I remembered when I was a little girl, Auntie Lily used to play with me alot and when I hurt myself she always panic and use her quirk even if it isn't needed.

Flashback
No PoV

We see a 6 year old Nanami chasing a small butterfly in a very big garden while a 20+ year old Lily is watching over her favourite-and only- niece.

"Waaahhh so pretty, come here mister butterfly." Nanami said as she continued to chase the butterfly.

"Nanami-chan dont hurt yourself." Lily said in a caring and panicked tone.

"Ok Auntie!" Nanami said happily, however she suddenly tripped on a small rock and she planted face first into SOFT grass.

"AHHHH NANAMI-CHAN!" Lily paniced and she ran towards Nanami and quickly picked her up.

"ARE YOU OK NANAMI, DOES ANYTHING HURT, DO YOU HAVE ANY CUTS, BRUISES, OR ANYTHING, DO YOU NEED ME TO USE MY QUIRK? OH LET ME USE IT JUST IN CASE!" She said in a panic.

"I'm ok Auntie Lily, I am not hurt at all!" Nanami said happily.

"No no no, just in case let me heal you." Lily then held Nanami's hand as Nanami was enveloped in a soft pink light, her small cuts on her hands and legs soon began to fade and eventually vanish.

"Waaahh, Auntie Lily's quirk is so awsome!" Nanami said with a smile.

Lily (LN)
Quirk: Cure All

-she can cure anything even sickness and exterior and interior injuries, however she cant heal you if she doesn't know whats wrong with you, and even if she did the maximum she can cure a day is 7 before needing an entire day to recuperate and recover her energy.

"-sigh of relief- Thank goodness your alright." Lily said as she smiled at Lily and picked her up.

"How about we go to Kagami-nii and Sayako-nee's place today?" Lily asked.