Chapter 6

(Bens POV:)

Kissing Rey felt like a dream, one that I never wanted to wake up from. Running my hands through her hair, I used the force to look into her mind. I wanted to know what she was thinking. I know that its wrong, and that she would get mad. But I just had to know. Here I was, covered in blood and kissing her. She must be having some sort of thought about us right now.

   I felt a wave of pain hit me as I was thrown into the wall of the ship. Groaning, I tried to stand up but failed. Standing over me was Rey, mad. ''You betrayed me,'' she said through tears. ''Why would you violate my privacy?'' I was about to talk before Rey shushed me. ''What are we, Ben. I wan't to know if we are just friends or if we are lovers. I don't want to have confused feelings for you and you just come to me and start trying to make out. I want more than that, Ben.''

''I love you, Rey. I have loved you since Starkiller. You have intrigued me since day one and have made me fall helplessly in love. I thought you died,'' I said quietly. ''Kian made it seemed as if he killed you. I was so scared.'' Looking into Reys eyes, she looked scared and fearful. I quickly rushed to embrace her which she was clearly in need of.

  ''What are we going to do,'' she said softly. ''Kian may have friends and if Kian found us, other people will.''

''I know, Rey. I know,'' I said softly into her ears.

- - -

(Reys POV:)

''I love you too,'' I said suddenly.

  Ben looked shocked. ''Wait, you love me?''

''Yeah, I know its silly but I do. I really do love you, Ben Solo.'' I grabbed Ben's hand and squeezed it tightly. ''I can't live without you.''

Ben broke out into a huge smile and hugged me. ''Stay with me.''

''I should be asking you to stay, Supreme Leader.'' I said laughing.

Ben rolled his eyes and placed a kiss on my forehead. ''Its Ben Solo to you, Rey Palpatine.''

''No, I don't want to be affiliated with his name,'' I said slowly. ''Just call me Rey, or call me yours. I want to forget my past and spend my future with you.

Ben nodded. ''I prefer sunshine.''

''That works too,'' I said laughing into his chest.  Smiling into his skin, I took a moment to smell him.  He smelled of the water on Ach-To, a nice and relaxing smell. ''Were you swimming,'' I said suddenly.

''Yeah, right before Kian showed up.''

''That's nice,'' I said as Ben lifted me into his arms. ''Where are we going?''

''Out of this damned ship.''

''But where to?''

''Home, sunshine.'' Moving me into and angle that I could see his face, he whispered softly into my ear, ''home.''