7 minutes in heaven

Hi guys! This is a 7 minutes in heaven.

Tell me what characters you want me to add and I will. :)

'______' someone called you from behind. You turned around to see your good friend.

'We're going down to the Cullens for a party wanna come?' she asked approaching you. You weren't exactly one for parties but Alice was also one of your good friends so you said 'Yeah sure!'

'Ok see you there. Come at around 6-7!' she said excitedly. She loved parties.

As she went off you sat in your Volvo thinking about what you were going to wear. As you got home you went to your bedroom and had a shower. You washed your hair with nice smelling shampoo and conditioner.You took about half an hour.

Then you came out of the shower and wrapped a towel around you going back to your room to find something there.

Your family wasn't at home so you took as long as you wanted. A while later you picked your (Insert what you wear) and looked at it with satisfaction.

You put on your clothes and then started drying your (hair colour) hair with the hair dryer. Then you styled your hair and put on some makeup. You also put on earrings that matched your dress.

You looked at the clock. It was now 5:50. You knew Alice liked to start her parties early so without further ado you gave yourself a final check and giving your self a smile to show the work you had done had been great you went into your car.

After about 20 minutes you were driving down the Cullen's house lane. You saw that there were lights everywhere, everything was looking beautiful in the night sky. Then you saw the magnificent white house.

You stopped the car and parked it.

You saw Jacob's Rabbit and wondered whether the Quilettes were here. Just as you were about to open the door it flung open.

You guessed Alice had seen you in her visions and yep it was her alright looking as beautiful as always even though she was wearing a simple party dress.

'_____ you made it. Of course I knew you were going to come but still who knows about last minute changes,' she laughed her tinkling laughter and hugged you.

You saw your friend right next to her and she also looked pretty. She hugged you and then both of them took you inside. 'Is the wolf pack here?' you asked.

'Yep' said Alice smirking 'Why? looking for someone to snog?'

'No!' you say 'I was just asking'

'Whatever floats your boat,' but before you could argue with this you arrive in their oversized lounge and everyone pulls you in for a hug.

'Alright everyone the first thing that we are playing is 7 minutes in heaven so boys take something out and put it in the hat,' says your friend.

Alice went around to every guy and got something from him to put in the black hat.

Hope you liked it. Will be updating very soon. Tell me what I shoud change and which characters I should add.

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMEMT

See ya peeps!