Kaleed Heyward

Siyah drove today and i hate when she drives cause all she does is listen to this sap ass music. We were on our way to the doctors office . siyah has on some leggings and a black shirt with some black furry boots and a black headband. i can't lie my bitch surely looks great in all black. i had on some sweats with a grey hoodie  to much and some white G fazos it was a little chilly out today and i hate being cold .

    Siyah was on the phone with her mom and sister telling them how she would keep them updated and i was watching football highlights. "Siyah Anderson" the nurse said. "cmon babe she tapped my thigh" i looked up and noticed the nurse was waiting with the door opened then i got up and walked through the back. "Siyah baby how have you been?" the nurse asked. i looked up furrowing my eyebrows together "i'm good Mrs.Johnson" siyah replied "girl you and your sister kayla remind me so much of your mother .. i remember when i was doing the same exact thing for her!!! and you girls were in her stomach" Mrs.Johnson chuckled "time flies lol" siyah said i could tell the lady was messing with Siyahs patience, i looked at siyah and smirked and she rolled her eyes playfully .

After a long ass day of running test and Siy peeing in a cup nurse Johnson came back with the results . "welp Siyah.." she took a long pause . me and siyah looked at each other with our eyes stretched wideee open. "CONGRATULATIONS" Ms.Johnson screams "omg" siyah said jumping up and down. "i- we- siy-" i said i picked siyah up and started kissing her "BABY WE HAVING A BABY" i yelled . The doctor gave us some more paper work and told siyah what she needed to do every night. Subscribed her some maternity vitamins, and then we left.

I really can't believe it my baby is having my baby... this gotta be God. I wanted to make it my mission to go over to my granny's house and tell her all the good news. as soon as i walked into the store YNW Melly was waiting to get some shoes i had customized for him specially. We conversed took a few pictures then he left. i msged  siyah once i went to sit down in my office.

Me
wassup baby ❤️ feed my child 😆!

My Baby 👅🥴
you needa come feed us tf

Me
lmaoo i will when i get off

i couldn't wait to get off and see siyah at this point i was really becoming in love wit her and everything she does i cut every other bitch for her. i was late now and i decided to grab Siyah some american deli since i was leaving out a lil late. I hopped in my car and called her to let her know i was on my way. i hopped out the car and got in the elevator to give siyah her food. It was late af when she opened the door it look like she had just woke up. "girl open this door it's cold outside" i said to her " my bad i'm tired af" she said with her sleepy voice taking her food. While siyah ate i went in the shower . about 45 mins later i got in the bed with her and rubbed her stomach she was eating and reading wattpad stories "what's the point of that" i asked furrowing my eyebrows together. "you gotta actually sit down and read one these books they're really good and interesting" she said "nah imma leave that to you" i said. "have you been telling people about your pregnancy?" i asked. "nah ion want people speaking on my unborn right yet so we gone give her some time to grow then tell people" she explained "i was gone tell my grandma but imma definitely do what you said people be speaking down on precious situations like so" i said "nah fr so we ain't even gone say nothing" she assured me "hold up you said "her" that's a lil boy in there" i said "were definitely having a girl so you might as well stop" she said

After work today i decided to go see my grandma and lil sis. as i walked up to the door my grandma answered which was weird cause bre normally always answers the door. "hey grandma" i said "where is gabby?" "ohh that gabby went out to the movie with her lil boyfriend" grandma said "boyfriend?" i furrowed my eyebrows together "since when did bre get a bf" i asked "oh they've been dating for about 2 or 3 months, she says she wanted to be just like you and Siy siy phoo. "grandma me and siyah are of age to be doing everything we do, gabby is not old enough for all this yet." i explained "i've seen females who ain't grow up with their mommas and daddies in their lives become sluts and nasty lil girl" i explained i passed my grandma the kfc bucket i brought her and gabby but after i heard what was going on i just left "see you late gma" i said while putting the food down.

    A few hours later and i've been blowing up gabby da phone to get no reply i just went home to my bbyg. If gabby wanna be grown then imma let her be grown she's too young to be going on dates and shit and tryna be like me and siyah and there's no way my grandma ain't see that. i hope she can take care of everything she need all by herself! since she wanna be grown imma let her

i walked into siyah house and she could tell i was upset "what's wrong baby" she asked me "ion wanna sound like a jerk or nun but my grandma letting gabby go out with these lil niggas . and go on dates and shit talkn bout she wanna be like me and you. siyah shes to young for that females that grow up without parents always feel like they have to depend on niggas and act like they can't live with out them" i explained "ion want gabby like that and i try my hardest to make sure she don't turn out like that, but she don't appreciate shit i do for her so i'm done with that" i said to siyah "baby look you can't look at it like that. i feel like you do a good job taking care your sis as the big brother you are. she's just getting older and growing baby she wanna experience life too. but their are certain conversations you need to have with her about sex and boys now that i agree she is too young for but all the other stuff babe she's getting older and you gotta let her grow. but communication is always important and that's what y'all need to do." siyah said "i love you so much shawty" I said to siyah just listening to her talk and comfort me made me feel so much better.