십팔

"Hoseokie, have you talked to Jeongguk about what I asked you?", Park Jimin purred and back hugged the demon sitting on the edge of the bed, buttoning his shirt up. A sigh left the demon lord's lips before he turned, looking into Jimin's innocent face, a blanket the only cover he had.

"I didn't have the chance yet, Baby but I promise I will... he's busy right now, something is going on down there and I wasn't there in ten years... something about a revolt coming from inside his inner circle", Hoseok smiled apologetically at the pretty vampire who pouted his red lips.

Hoseok of course didn't have told Jimin about Taehyung's relationship to Jeongguk, the devil didn't tell anyone about his precious lover and Hoseok only knew that Taehyung was with Jeongguk now, in hell. He didn't know that he was turned immortal and living his best life in Jeongguk's rooms with a literal hell hound as his pet.

The high demon lord has only told Jimin that there was a chance of Taehyung being in hell. But it was enough for Jimin's crazy mind to form a determined plan to get him back.

"Fine... but please do it soon", Jimin said and pouted his plump lips, knowing what effect that had on his lover and he smirked in victory when he saw his lover's face soften. "How about I'll go down next week and then talk to him", Hoseok said.

Jimin squealed, throwing his arms around Hoseok's shoulders before going over to pepper kisses over the demon lord's face. "Thank you thank you, Seokie! I love you!", Jimin exclaimed happily, kissing Hoseok's cheek passionately.

He smirked secretly, knowing he had this demon wrapped around his finger just like Taehyung has did to this fucking demon. Jimin wanted to kill Jeongguk, destroy him for taking his precious Taehyung away from him. If it meant for him to jump into bed with a demon, he would do it.

As long as he got Taehyung in the end, Jimin would use Hoseok.

°°°

"Gguk, it's the 21th century, go get that stick out of your ass!", the angry call sounded through the large hall situated deep down in hell. What followed was an equally angry exclaim by the devil king himself, thrown at a pouty boy in front of him.

It was normal to hear the Queen and King of Hell arguing like that, Jeongguk's possessiveness was no joke and his beautiful lover always had to suffer under it. It was the first time since a few centuries since Jeongguk has allowed to let Taehyung out of their mansion. And Taehyung was eager to use his freedom as much as he could.

Which led to the moment right now where the two were arguing like there was no tomorrow.

Cerberus to their feet whined by the anger radiating in the air, the sensitive nostrils flared and he lifted one of his heads to possessively blink up to Taehyung, his favorite owner. Who was huffing irritated when he saw the stone cold expression on his husband's face.

Yes, husband.

During the 19th century, Jeongguk has finally gotten over his anxious shadow and proposed to Taehyung. He has always feared this official step in their relationship because others would then know about him having a lover, a husband. But being with Taehyung was more important for him.

"Can you stop being possessive? How long has it been? I have the right to be outside", Taehyung spat and Cerberus barked in understatement while Jeongguk rubbed over his forehead, his wings angrily fluttering behind his back. His wings and horns were always out whenever he was angry and this was no exception. "You know my reasons, Taehyung so don't make it seem like I'm locking you away!"

"You literally do, the fuck you talking about?! Even Cerberus gets to go outside more than I do!", Taehyung angrily shouted but seemed to calm down when he heard the whine coming from the hell hound. "Ggu, I want to experience things. That's no life and the both of us know it. I'm only asking you to let me go to university, nothing more... I want to study, I want to participate on life", Taehyung mumbled, walking over to Jeongguk and pressing his sweet body entirely against Jeongguk.

The devil grumbled but still wrapped his arms around Taehyung, pressing a firm kiss to his forehead while his wings slowly disappeared back. "I'm just trying to protect you... you're my husband now and it's dangerous out there", he reminded his cute baby who only scrunched his nose cutely.

"I already went to hell, Ggu nothing can scare me now. Plus I lived in a monastery, nothing is worse than this", Taehyung giggled before looking up with hopeful large puppy eyes. "Please Ggu... nothing is going on lately so please let me go", the beauty begged his lover. Jeongguk sighed annoyed.

"Why you gotta use your puppy eyes on me you know I'm a sucker for them... and letting you go means I have to go too... I mean as if I'll let you go alone", the devil said and Taehyung snorted. "Ggu, a little education is good for you as well", the boy giggled teasingly, resulting in Jeongguk to gasp indignant.

"I am educated enough! I am the devil!", Jeongguk playfully growled and Taehyung only laughed loudly before bopping his nose with a wide smile. "Not a reason", he smiled and Cerberus by their feet barked in agreement before jumping up to his feet, sensing the thread in the air gone.

"This little shit of a dog", Jeongguk cursed when one of the heads laid itself on Taehyung's shoulder, turning his attention to the hell hound and stroking his fur. "So is that a yes?", Taehyung hopefully asked.

The devil sighed for another time.

"Yes."

~

Please still support this story thank you:'(

Ela_koo