Bad kitty

A/N: Oh my gods I haven't been on here in forever well here I am again a million apologies! So you guys like the picture?? The girl kinda looks like Vicky/Taylor Swift. Comments on the pic porfavor! Anyways that song Take me Away it reminded me a ton about Percy Jackson for some reason.

 I ran across the mall not looking back I burst into the Air and Space Museum and took off the cap once I got to the admissions area. I kept running and ran smack in Thalia. By the time I looked up (about a split second later) Zander, Zoë and Bianca had their arrows notched aimed at my chest. When they realized who I was Zander and Zoë weren't so eager to place their weapons down. 

     "Jackson?" Zander groaned.

     "Nice to see you to!" I snapped getting up to my feet.

     "Percy oh thank goodness!" Grover shouted. 

Zander punched him causing him to frown.

     "Luke he's here with 'The General'" I gasped for air. 

Zander, Bianca and Zoë shot each other nervous glances. I had a feeling they knew exactly who The General was and he wasn't a guy to be reckoned with.

      "You lie!" Zoë growled. "The General can not be here."

      "Zoë if it is The General." Bianca trailed off nervously. Zander remained quiet but watched Zoë nervously. 

      "What did you see Jackson... exactly?" Zander asked me. I took a deep breath and got to my feet.

     "Skeleton Warriors." I answered staring into Zander's big sky blue eyes that reminded me of Victoria's

      "How many?" He asked.

      "12."

      "Zander...what do we do?" Grover asked. I gulped it was usually me who he ran to for help. I guess Zander became in charge of this mission without discussion.

     "I believe Jackson we have to go now." Zander answered slinging his bow over his arm.

     "Good idea." I muttered.

     "He was not including thee boy."  Zoë growled.

     "Yes I was...look you shouldn't have come but your part of this quest now." Zander said to me turning his back heading towards the exit.

     "That is not thy decision!" Zoë called. Zander flipped her off without even looking at her.

     "Its not your either Zoë! I don't care how old you are you're nothing but a conceited little brat." Thalia growled before walking towards Zander. I glanced at the hunters before following Thalia.

     There was a loud crash and everyone froze. A few adults screamed below us and a little kid screeched with delight. "Kitty!

     A giant something jumped up the ramp where we were at. It was the size of a pickup truck. It had silver claws and golden fur when it roared his giant deadly teeth gleamed like silver.

    "Nemean Lion... do not move." Zoë said.

    "Separate on my mark keep it distracted." Zander ordered.

    "Until when?" Grover whimpered. 

    "Till I figure out a way to kill it! Go!" Zoë growled eyeing Zander dangerously.

    "Or me." I heard Zander mutter as arrows whizzed past me. Zander's and The Hunters arrows bounced harmlessly off the lions fur. I quickly uncapped Riptide and rolled to the side keeping my eye on the lion.