Fighting(9)

Warning:

One this chapter contains violence and fighting.

Two it's insanely long that's why it's a little late.

Dipper POV

Grunkle Stan opened the bedroom door right after I closed the window behind Bill.

"Morning," he gruffed eyeing me at the window, "you not gonna..."

I shook my head, "I wouldn't do that."

"Dipper I know that Ford is being hard on you..."

"And you can't do anything about it, I know, I know. What's for breakfast?" I asked in a sigh, I really didn't want to talk about it.

He gruffed again and turned away, "Whatever you find in the fridge. I'm not making breakfast today." He walked down stairs leaving my door open. But I couldn't really bring myself to leave my room.

What Bill had said about my family- it was hard to see a way to fix this, to be comfortable living here.

I haven't told Mabel but before we left of this trip I had been talking with Ford, about moving down here to help him with his experiments and so he could help me with my inventions. But now? Could I really stay here? Could I really work with a man that has imprisoned me in my own room calming if for my protection from a danger that doesn't exist?

"DIPPER! Come eat!!" Mabel's voice shouting at me from the kitchen pulled me from my thoughts.

With one last look out the window I left the room, I hadn't changed last night for bed so I was still in my work clothes.

"Dipper? Did you sleep in that?" Mabel asked with a mouth full of old pancakes.

"I didn't get much sleep last night."

She looked worried but didn't push. I grabbed a power bar from the pantry without bothering to sit with them at the table.

"I'll go open up the shop," I hummed almost finishing the bar in one bite.

"Dipper wait." Ford called I could hear him stand, I stopped at the door but didn't turn to fast him. I don't want to do this right now. In the past two week Ford hasn't said more the 3 words to me at a time, and now he wants to have a talk.

I felt his heavy hand landed on my shoulder, "Can we talk outside?" he asked but in that parent way where you know their not really asking you.

"I can't go outside, remember, that's one of your rules." I hiss.

"The living room than."

I shrugged his hand away, pushing open the door I walked without even looking if he had followed me until I got to the living room, and even there I simpled wrapped my arms around my chest and stared at the floor. Refusing to look at him even as he stood in front of me.

"Dipper," He sighed, shifted his weighted, "Dipper look at me."

I looked up threw my hair without lifting my head, his arms were crossed and he was leaning back looking down his nose at me. I hate it when he does that. My mother, his sister, does it to and it drives me mad.

"I know you don't like this." he started but his tone made my blood boil.

"Really what gave it away?" I hissed making him huff.

"Don't snap at me boy-"

"I'm not a boy, Ford I am 19. I am a legal adult and you are holding me here against my will and treating me like I'm a child." I snapped digging my nails into my arms.