Edward

Alice comes to you with the hat. You put your hand in and pull out a diamond ring. You hold it up and you see Edward Cullen standing up. Trying not to think you went into the closet with him. You looked back at Alice who was smirking. You never liked it when she done that. It usually meant she had some sort of really good gossip or that she could see what kind of embarrassing things were going to happen in something.  'Have fun lovebirds!' she sang.

You couldn't not think any longer. You examined the extraordinary creature in front of you. 'Oh joy I've got the leech,' you said sarcastically. You weren't a werewolf but you liked teasing him like they did. You were very close to the Quilettes.  He had bronze hair and gold eyes. He was the spitting image of HOT. 'Why thank you,' he said speaking for the first time. This was one of the reasons you hated him. He could read minds. So even if you wanted to or even if you didn't want him too, he would be able to read your mind.

'Stop reading my mind Cullen,' you spat at him. 'I will if you stop thinking about me,' he said smirking. You shoot daggers at him.

'So what do you want to do?' he asked. You knew what what you wanted to do but you would never say it out loud. He chuckled and you gave him dirties. Of course he knew what you were thinking! 'I'll give you your wish,' he said smirking. In less than a second he was up close to you and he had your back leaning on the wall.

You are shocked. He wouldn't want to kiss me you thought. 'Your not the one in my mind,' he said huskily before placing his cold lips on yours. You don't move for a few seconds from the coldness of his lips but then you can't resist. You kiss him back and it is like magic. Your lips fit in perfectly with his. A few seconds later you move back. 'Sorry I forgot you can't hold your breath,' he said.

But that wasn't what was bothering you. 'Edward you have a girlfriend,' you said. He smiles his dazzling smile and you cant help but smile back. 'For you I would gladly leave her,' he whispered. You blushed. 'Bu-' he stopped you pressing his lips to yours. You didnt resist him this time. You knew you shouldn't be getting this close to a vampire but you really couldnt care less. You nibbled on his lip earning you his opened mouth.

'What's wrong Eddiekins? Scared?' you teased as he moved back. You knew you were making this hard for him but you liked it. You didnt care if he bit you. Suddenly he threw you- thats right he threw you- across the room and towards the bed.  You squealed and waited for the crash. But when you landed you were in a pair of arms. 'Who's the scared one now?' he asked in a voice that made your tummy somersault.

Edward put you on the bed and leaned over you to kiss you again.  You hands went up to his hair tangling them in it. Expertly kissing you he undid the buttons of your top. You shivered as his cold hands touched you making him chuckle yet again.

He then slid his hands down to your skirt. He tried pulling it down but failed. It had a safety pin on it and he wouldnt be able to get your skirt off unless he opened it.  You mentally slap yourself for thinking this as he moves from your lips allowing you some breath. He looks over your body and you feel yourself blush as his jaw drops. 'Your so beautiful, ' he says in an even tone not panting even once. 'Thanks,' you say panting. You feel embarrassed. Then he undoes your safety pin but before you can do anything else you hear a knock on the door. 'Guys please fix yourself up otherwise I'll get Jacob to knock the door down!' Alice shouts. 'And I do NOT want to see what you are doing!'

You laugh trying to push Edward off you and failing. He smirks at you and pecks your lips before getting off. Even though he was cold you feel cold after he gets off you and not when he was on you.

You both walked out hand in hand. 'Edward!' you heard Bella cry. Your other hand was fiddling with your safety pin. Alice looked at you with a smug expression and winked making sure Bella couldn't see. You felt yourself blushing under everyone except Bella's happy gaze.

Suddenly you felt the safety pin go into your hand. (Sorry this part is a bit like new moon but meh its not all the same.) The blood dripped out of your finger in the room full of vampires (and werewolves).   You looked horror struck at Jasper who has a cute disgruntled look on his face. And then it all happened very quickly. Jasper lunged at you and you try to make the blood stop by sucking on it but Edward lightly pushes you back. Now when I say lightly push I dont mean lightly push. It was light for him but on you it had a lot of impact. You flew across the room and landed on the sofa. You see Edward pushing Jasper back and him flying across the room but getting up in the same second that he crashed. 

Being the sucker that you are for people getting hurt you run to Edward while he's trying to hold Jasper back. No one else is in the way. 'Edward stop! You're gonna hurt him!' you say. And that does it. Jasper is at your throat at once. You can't move out of shock and his strong grip. 'Jasper no!' you hear everyone shout. But he does it- he bites into your neck and you scream. Before you could see anything else you pass out.

Edward POV

I went to Jasper at once as he bit into _____'s neck. Emmett and Carlisle were there too. We all pulled him away from _____.  Before she could fall to the floor I ran to her and held her head. She had passed out. I went to her throat where Jasper had bit her and tried sucking the venom out. She smelt really nice, it was hard not to suck her blood. But Carlisle pulled me back. 'Edward stop. Its done now.' But I didnt pull away from her. Why did I have to be in love with her?  Why? Carlisle let me pick her up and I took her to the office. She was writhing in my arms and it hurt to see her in pain.  I was there in half a second, Carlisle right behind me. 'Is there anything we can do? ' I asked through gritted teeth. 'I'm sorry Edward,' said Carlisle and he looked it too.

A few hours later Jasper was back. _____ was still writhing in my arms.  He came straight up to me. 'Edward...' But I was prepared for this. 'Its ok mate these things happen,' I said forcing a smile. But Jasper wasnt stupid. I mean he could sense feelings for goodness sake! 'Its not ok, is there anything I can do?' he asked. 'It is and nope there is nothing yet, ' I said smiling. 

Back to the normal POV

It felt like forever after the pain finally stopped. You get up and it is in a swift and graceful movement. Edward stares at you. 'Do I look that bad,' you ask. But you are not entirely sure that this musical note is your voice.'Is this me speaking,' you ask in that beautiful voice. Edward laughs 'Yes it is you and no you look damn sexy.'

You were sure you would blush but you don't feel the blood rushing up to your face. 'You're a vampire now babe you wont exactly blush anymore,' Edward says.

'Now before we do anything else we should go and hunt,' Edward says. 'Umm sure?' you ask. Edward takes you outside and you are surprised at your quickness. You race him to the forest and Edward wins by a little distance. Before you start doing anything else Edward pulls you up close to him and presses his lips to yours. He kisses you like never before. You thought he was good before but that is nothing compared to him right now. You break apart after a few minutes not panting once. 'I love you,' Edward says. 'I love you too.'

Hope all you Twilighters liked that!

Follow

Vote

Comment