Jasper

Alice comes to you with the bag and you pull out a military badge. You immediately know who it is. Jasper. Jacob who is sitting next to you looks at you 'I dont think you should go,' he says uncertainly. He was your best friend along with the rest of the wolf pack but you weren't a wolf.

'I'll be fine Jake,' you say. Thankfully Alice and him aren't dating anymore you think before getting up. Alice smirks at you. You walk into the room to find Jasper already there.  You never noticed how good looking he is until you actually look at him. Blonde hair,  tall. You had to admit he was very hot.

'Hey ____' Jasper says. 'Hey blondie,' you say.

Then because you don't know what to do; for a laugh you start thinking about him lustfully. You know that sooner or later he will get angry as he can sense feelings. You try to keep your laughter in.

Finally he cracks, 'Why are you thinking about me?' he says smirking. 'Geez someone's vain! How do you know it was directed to you?' you say. You keep your laughter back. Then you ask him 'How clean is your record?' 'What?... (l/n) mind your business.'

'Don't tell me what to do Cullen,' you say. You hate it when people tell you what to do and you know that he hates it when someone says his last name is Cullen. He steps forward menacingly in which you make sure you dont step back. 'What if I do,' he says threateningly. 'Well-' but before you can say anything he sweeps you off your feet and places you over his shoulders. 'Ahh Jasper put me down!' you squeal. But he doesn't put you down for what feels like ages but is really only 1 minute.

When he does put you down its on the bed. You feel a bit awkward and you blush at the closeness of him. I mean he is right in top of me you think. He smirks before going down even further and placing a kiss on your lips. 

You are shocked because you didn't think he could control himself and beacuse of how cold his lips are against yours. Nevertheless you kiss him back with obvious passion.  He moves to your neck and you forgetting that he is a vampire who sometimes cant control himself let him. He takes in a deep breath. 'Fuck you smell really nice!' he says in a hot and sexy voice. Scared you try to push him off but it doesn't work because of his rock hard body. 'Jasper' you moan as he moves down your neck. You try controlling yourself 'J-Jasper please get off.'

He gets up but picks you up with him. He speed runs to the wall and pins you against it.Then he kisses you again but this time he asks for entrance. Too scared and also drawed to it you allow him. A few seconds later he moves to your neck again.

'Jasper,' you say again scared. You hear the door open and light flood in.'Stop Jasper!' Edward and Emmett speed run in but its too late. You scream as he bites you. It's a pain that you have never felt before. The last thing you see before everything goes black is Emmett and Edward holding back a very sorry Jasper.

Jasper POV

What the hell did I just do? What.The. Fucking. Hell. Did. I. Just. Do? Emmett and Edward were holding to keep me from jumping at her but I needed no help there- my feet were stuck to the ground. I bent down to her but Jacob came running in. 'Ughh you freaking leech what did you do. I am going to kill you for this,' I had no words for this. His friends were behind him. He pushed me back and unlike normal people it had a bit of an impact. He picked _____ up and took her outside where I heard Carlisle say 'Jacob she has to stay here for her transformation.' 'But-'

'I'm sorry Jacob,' said Carlisle. I walked outside and Alice came to me looking concerned.  'I'm sorry Jasper. I didnt see that coming. You made up your mind at the very end,' she said. I grunted.

Back to the normal POV

You wake up in pain. You try to hold back your scream but you cant. You know exactly what's going on here. That bastard Jasper turned you into a vampire! You get up and it happens very quickly. Like literally one second your on the bed the next your on the other side of the room. You look around to see them all standing there including the pack....All of them except Jasper... 'How are you feeling _____' Carlisle asked. You smiled weakly at him. Suddenly you feel a burning sensation in your throat. You take a deep breath but this only makes it worse. You smell something nice that made your throat burn but at the same time its repelling. Your eyes turn to Jacob and you look at him with...thirst. Scared you run out of the room and into Jasper. Just the guy you wanted to see. 'Jasper I. Will. Kill. You,' and surprisingly you growl at him.

All the others except for the pack are there in an instant. Emmett and Edward go and stand next to Jasper as if to protect him. He totally needs it you think sarcastically. Another growl escapes your lips as you try to get to him. 'Emmett. Edward. Get out of the way,' you say growling. Both of them growl too but they back away from Jasper. This was between you two.

You were the first to make a move. You launched yourself at him and it had a bit of an impact on him. You smile proudly at yourself. You fight and he fights back.  And even though you are a newborn and stronger he has you pinned to the floor in the first few minutes. 'I'm really sorry,' he says. 'Whatever,' you say to him.You feel your anger wearing off and when both of you get up without thinking you kiss him. But this was nothing like in the closet. He kisses you in a more fiercer way than he did in the closet but you really like it.

You hear Emmett laughing in the background and smile into the kiss. 'I love you Jasper,' you say without realizing.  You are sure you would have blushed right now...if you could. He smirks at you 'I love you to.'
Hope you liked that!

Follow

Vote

Comment