chapter 10

Jimin had run out of the cafeteria into the courtyard blushing he saw a tree at the far end of the courtyard and ran over to is sitting down and burying his face in his arms, his knees pulled up to his chest. He felt his face cooling off but also felt sleepy and he soon fell asleep in that position.

Yoongi came out of the cafeteria after calming down and clearing all signs that he had been crying he was the toughest and most feared man in the jail if anyone other than his inside group had found out he was crying he would lose all of his power and be called a wuss. he started walking over to his tree everyone knew it was his tree and they knew to stay the fuck away from it. he walked over pissed off ready to beat whoevers ass he need to but saw that it was jimin and quickly calmed down siting down next to him and moving jimin so that he was laying down and his head was on yoongis lap. yoongi then pulled out a book and started reading waiting for jimin to wake up not wanting to move until he had just in case of waking him up. 

Jimin soon started to wake up moving around being weirdly comfortable he opened his eyes and  looked up seeing yoongi looking down at him. Jimin shot up quickly jumping away from yoongi blushing at how close to the alpha he was and how strong his scent was. Jimin felt as if he had a connection to that scent and had smelt it before but he couldn't put his finger on it. "why was i laying on your l-lap" he said as he looked at yoongi blushing and yoongi couldn't help but chuckle and smile at the cutie in front of him "you fell asleep under my tree so i thought you could use some sleep and i knew you would wake up in pain if i left you like that so i laid you down" Yoongi said smirking at jimin as jimin started blushing more turning beet red at the fact that the alpha had been so kind to him. he smiled and looked at  yoongi "T-thank you~" he whispered before getting up and giving yoongi a hug and a slight kiss on the cheek before running off.

Sorry i took so long to update i've had bad writers block so i'm even more sorry if this is bad i knew i had to put something out though!!! i hope you enjoyed!!