Prolouge

I live in a nice quiet meadow with a small sparkling river going through it. On the other side of that river, I live in a small cottage, with a rose garden in front of it. It is very beautiful when then sun is high, because the rays hit the flowers at the right angle to make them more exquisite and lovely. The rays will make the roses colors look more vibrant and lively then any other time of day, especially when a gentle breeze makes the flowers sway as if they were alive, dancing like the most graceful dancers on stage. With the breeze, comes the sweet scent of rose, that brings in the butterflies and the bees, both flittering from flower to flower, drinking the roses sweet nectar and floating to another for another drink.
The roses are all different colors, shades, sizes and breeds, ranging from hybrid tea roses to standard to climbing  and everyone in between. Most days I would relax in the garden and read or tend to the roses, pruning them back, shaping the bushes, weeding their beds and giving them fertilizer to help them grow big, luscious, proud and beautiful to admire.

My parents left this cottage and meadow to me in their will, when they passed away, well as three thousand dollars. The only company I have is my beagle, Ellanora. She's been with me since I was twelve

Hi, my name is Alexis Foreman and I'm a kitten.