209. Zoe Baker - Male Reader (Madhouse)

Resident Evil / Biohazard 7 is owned by cupcake... Wait, ah yeah, Capcom. 

    Like always, read my rules first and remember that I don't really care about stories being fully tied to canon of their universes, it's fan fictions in the end.

   Honestly? I'm not perfectly fine with this story, meh... I guess it could be done better, but whatever. There isn't great amount of stories in RE/B universe, soo I will add this little brick from me.

Ahah, some spoilers will be there anyway.

    I'm really glad that I never watched any game or movie from this universe. I guess that maybe I played very little of RE 1 on psx, but don't remember it clearly. It was fresh experience with RE2 RE and with RE7, and now I'm really waiting for RE3 than Cyberpunk soo yeah... Yet I will probably make mad some readers, but whatever it is just my opinion. I really liked more RE7... Just atmosphere in this game is soo... Fully. Sorry Claire.

It is time to troll again people that I'm still alive, and making stories huh?

You are safe... For now. 

 "if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you" - Nietzsche

*****

Ethan: Thank you again (Y/N) for coming with me... I know it sounds stupid after three years of Mia disappearance, but still... Sigh.

(Y/N): She is your wife Ethan, and for what are friends from childhood? Just remember to light some candles on my grave. You know I don't like flowers? Once I tried to give Emily flowers, and... Ya, ya you remember, of course. 

Ethan: Dude can you be serious sometimes?

    (Y/N) laughed softly, looking out of the window in car Ethan was driving at the moment. He never liked this part of his country. Damn Louisiana... Seriously, I'd rather travel to Alaska or some desert.

(Y/N):
Think Ethan sometimes. Three years have passed, and we are going to some abandoned house. Let it only be abandoned, I showed you websites about this place in Dulvey. The police are still circling there, better for us to not find a policeman there...

Ethan:
You saw the email and despite what you are saying now, you went with me. I need to find her (Y/N), who knows what happened to her. I never believed for her to die in this hurricane years ago.

(Y/N): I have always told you that these fairy tales about being a babysitter for rich children are crazy. And these earnings, but as I said before... You have to help friends, moreover what can eventually happen? At most, we'll kick asses of some homeless guys or girls. I guess better girls, but homeless? Maybe if young? Aww, don't give me this look mister serious engineer.

    Ethan Winters chose not to answer his friend, completely absorbed with the message from his missing wife. He knew that there was a lot of truth in the words of his younger friend, and he would certainly have a long conversation with Mia. However, right now, they must first find her and bring her home safely, and the time for clarification will come later.

    None of the men at that time knew how wrong they were, but the time will come when they will discover the whole sad history of this place and its family. (Y/N) thought that he saw some shape behind the trees growing out of shallow swamps, but he was not entirely sure, so he decided to not speak either.

    After several minutes of driving in complete silence, Ethan stopped the car seeing the outlines of the house in the distance. Both men got out of the car, and (Y/N) cursed under his noose looking around at the bushes and trees surrounding them.

(Y/N): I hate swamps! And you know what I hate more? Swamps in Louisiana! Why you - my friend will ask? Because of alligators. Fucking alligators.

Ethan:
Don't be a baby (Y/N).

(Y/N): Easy to say for you mister I kill alligators with bare hands.

    Ethan rolled his eyes, and without words started walking towards where they learned should be abandoned house. (Y/N) sighed following him after looking behind at the blurry dark water. Why I decided to not bring any weapon with us? I'm not smarter than him...

    They only needed a few meters to see the shabby house and the gate they came up to, but Ethan could not open it because of the chain. After a while, they headed left from the gate and discovered a car left there.

(Y/N): Hmm... Interesting, wait, I'll open door...

    Ethan pulled the brochure 'Sewer Gators Ep.17' from inside and turned it over feeling the substance with his fingers on it. On the reverse of paper in red letters were written 'JOIN US'.

(Y/N): Neat way to gain new members. I think... Maybe I saw something with them...

    Ethan put down the brochure and (Y/N) pointed with his finger at the passage in the destroyed gate and the red sign saying 'ACCEPT HER GIFT'. Ethan passed the gate inside abandoned property without a word, but (Y/N) whistled in his direction, stopping his further steps.

(Y/N): I know it's stupid Ethan, but... I feel somehow weird inside, and this car... It didn't belong to the family, so it's kinda weird that these guys would leave it here just like this.

Ethan:
Just say you are afraid to go on through, because your alligators will pop out from behind every tree.