shaken

Gulf just stared at champ who looked at him with sullen eyes.
He gulped he looked at him in anger.
"Um gulf."
"Wwhy are you here!" "How did you."
Champ looked down.
"You stalked me?"
"Well wasent hard, I'm sorry but when i saw you i needed to give you this."
Gulf looked down confused. Then back to him in anger.
"I dont want anything from you!"
Champ flinched.
"Do you have any idea what my life has been like since that day?" He stuttered.
Champ breathed in. He shoved the box to gulf who reluctantly held it. He looked at champ.confused. He put his hand on the box and patted it.
"Please read these calm down and let's talk."
He turned around and left. Gulf sank to the wall falling down with the box in hand.
Mew came home exhausted. He was happy gulf was going to make dinner. Entering the home he was confused. There was no smell and gulf was on the couch with his hands under his chin looking off.
Mew put his jacket to the chair and walked over to gulf.
Standing in front of him gulf seemed lost.
"Gulf?"
He slowly got up and hugged mew. He hugged him back, he didn't know what was going on.
"Gulf?" He rubbed his back.
Gulf took his hands pulling mews mouth kissing him. Mew didn't like this he was trembling. Gulf quickly put his hands to mews shirt unbuttoning it. He just wanted to feel mews physical love.
Mew couldn't. He tried to get him to stop.
"Gulf stop." He said between the kissing.
Gulf started to feel rejected he started to get rough. The rest of the shirt he tore.
"Please make love to me please."
He said between kisses tears falling down. The tears feel on mews face. Mew had enough he grabbed gulfs wrists. Pushing him gently off making him stop. Gulf was breathing fast, rejection took over him. He knew that's not what mew was trying to do but gulf couldn't feel anything but being rejected by mew. He put his forehead on his open chest.
"Gulf please Whats going on?"
Feeling what he felt he turned twisted his hands from mews and he pushed him off. Walking around he took his keys and put on his shoes slamming the door. Mew was left confused. Then he saw the box. Going to it he picked up looking inside they were apology letters from champ.
Checking into a hotel room gulf raided the mini.fridge. He got black out drunk laying on the floor he kept drinking. He thought of contacting techno but he was probably knee deep in kla, they were happy. He didn't want to be a burden, he was a burden to mew and he knew it. Texting someone he blacked out.
Waking up he had a horrible headache. He looked to the side seeing a blurry figure.
"Techno?" He groaned.
Coming more into focus he saw mew. He was to his side rubbing his head with his finger.
"Here."
Gulf looked down to aspirin. He couldn't get up he just opened his mouth. Mew shook his head putting them in. He tilted gulfs head up getting him to drink water. He groaned.
"How how am.i.here?"
"You drunk texted me it was a trick but i found you."
Gulf smiled.
"You need to sleep."
Mew started to get up gulf grabbed his hand.
"Will you stay?"
"Of course"
Mew stood up taking of his shirt gulf turned his back to him. Mew got under the covers hugging gulf. Gulf put his hand over his heart, he started to sob.
"Mew I'm so sorry! Im so.messed up and i just keep hurting you! I'm so sorry maybe we"
Mew got mad.
He turned gulfs head gently to his giving him a sweet kiss.
"Don't. You have nothing to be sorry for."
"Your too good to a person like me im just a burden to you." "You need someone stronger and not me, you. Should find someone else."
"Gulf no your not, i love you, i don't want any one else. i saw the box. Did you see him?"
Gulf rolled over to put his forhead on mews chest.
"Why? Why cant he just leave me alone!"
Mew let gulf cry to his chest not wanting to argue with a drunk person. When he fell asleep he rolled them to mew laying down flat on his back while gulf laid on his chest. Mew petted his hair looking at the box thinking of champ.
"I've had enough of you." "Just you wait." Mew looked at the box in anger.