#5 Turn ons (Mature)

Jacob:

When you bite your lips. You tend to bite your lips a lot. Sometimes when you bite your lip Jacob tends to leave whatever he is doing and comes over to you. He will make out with you...which eventually leads to something else.

;)
Seth:

When you bite his lip when you are kissing. He finds it very hot when you bite his lip during your make out sessions. It usually makes him moan which makes you smirk knowing that you did that. Seth answers your smirk with a husky 'You'll regret that baby.' Let's just say you have a lot of fun.

;)
Emmett:

When you lick your lips. You have a habit of licking your lips. You do it without knowing. And when you do Emmett just can't resist those soft, luscious lips just waiting to be kissed.

;)
Edward:

When you swear. Edward finds it really hot when you swear because you don't swear a lot. You usually only swear when you are angry- like pissed angry. He will take you to a private space and from there on it will be no more gentle Edward if ya get my drift.

;)
Jasper:

When you talk back. You are a bit of a rebel and dont hesitate in messing around at school. When you get in trouble you will always talk back (except to your parents....unless they make faulty accusations) and Jasper can't help but smirk as you do that. He finds it very sexy as you get all angry and start shouting and eventually he has to do something to calm you down.

;)
Paul:

When you shout or get angry. Its a bit weird but it turns him on. Yup Paul Lahote gets turned on when you shout or get angry. He thinks its hot how the colour on your face rises and in the middle of your ranting he will push you against something to give you a passionate kiss, which may or may not lead to something else.

;)
Embry:

When you say dirty things. Embry takes this as a hint that you want to do something. He will kiss you hungrily which will quickly escalate to clothes being thrown across the room and him taking you wherever you are.

;)
Jared:

When you wear his tshirts. He finds it ridiculously sexy when you wear his tshirt. How it is so big for you and how it hangs just above your ass. He will walk up to you the lust invisible in his eyes and will take no time in undressing you.

;)

Hey guys!!!

First of all:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! ♥♡♥♡♥♡

Its 2015!! I cant believe it! Time has flew soo fast. I hope this is a great year for all of you.

And second 1k reads. I'm beyond happy!

Soo thanks guys I hope you like my book.

Follow

Vote

Comment